NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NECA10.jpg

NECA14.jpg

NECA110.jpg

NECA111.jpg

NECA112.jpg

NECA113.jpg

The Ripley sculpt sucks.. hope SW tells them "not happening, try again".. Hot Toys are now showing a much better sculpt at Ani-Com, than the one displayed at SDCC.

Where's the Power Loader?!?! Excited but yes, the head sculpt to Ripley needs some work. I think it mostly revolves around the eyes and that may even be the paint application.

Dallas looks terrific. The textures on the suit and likeness are amazing.

I think Ripley has potential. I don't think she looks like a dude like a lot of you think. The hair might make her look a little like Jim Morrison, but he had some angelic features. I think the sides of her profile are really close to Weaver, it just looks off from straight on. Maybe the face and head is too elongated and needs to be squished a bit? I dunno.

Overall I think their entire line up is great. Bishop is my favorite and will go great with Hudson and Hicks.

Attachments

• Ripley Neca.jpg
    Ripley Neca.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 497
Last edited:
I kind of like her look, its not the best but for the size and my reasons for collecting .I am afraid to post this due to the mob setting me on fire, but screw it .Excited for a cool dio for all the figures all balled in to one.And the queen is super win , its the first large queen figure with articulation. Mcfarlands was very limited

I don't think the sculpt is so irredeemably terrible, IMHO it's just exaggerated & too "off"... but it's also not finished. HT have just put out an update to their (equally WIP and not abysmal anyway) headsculpt - and it's a massive improvement, and now looks great! Hopefully NECA have something new back at the lab for theirs too.. and the other Alien/Aliens stuff all looks bloody good.

Woah. Who shrunk Spacesuit Ripley's head? It wasn't that small in the movie, I swear...

If Aliens series does continue on as far as the Predator series I'd be inclined to think some Kenner tribute aliens are in line.

They have said on Twitter a few time they will be doing Kenner Aliens. Not sure when and not sure if they will be new sculpts like the bull or just repaints.

Back