Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow that's great I would buy em for 350$ if you ever hear f anyone selling please let me know at that price!

i just got mine on ebay for the price of $420, cant complain since its so late in the year. However, because i just got it i'm afraid of hot toys re release this figure.

i think demon bat is under rated. i hate it's rubber, hard to clean and easy to break, other than that i'm fine with this.

consider hot toys price these years $425 for two figure each $212 a piece (came out in 2010 in limited quantity). i could justify that

:yess:

i just got mine on ebay for the price of $420, cant complain since its so late in the year. However, because i just got it i'm afraid of hot toys re release this figure.

i think demon bat is under rated. i hate it's rubber, hard to clean and easy to break, other than that i'm fine with this.

consider hot toys price these years $425 for two figure each $212 a piece (came out in 2010 in limited quantity). i could justify that

:yess:

Yeah I agree with you, for two figures it's actually an awesome deal. As for me I'm just dying to get scarecrow, for some reason I doubt that they will re-release scarecrow. He was only features on dark knight rises for a split second during the trial with the criminals.
And I think they are going to be working on things like the "batwing" - armory- etc

What do you think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Yeah I agree with you, for two figures it's actually an awesome deal. As for me I'm just dying to get scarecrow, for some reason I doubt that they will re-release scarecrow. He was only features on dark knight rises for a split second during the trial with the criminals.
And I think they are going to be working on things like the "batwing" - armory- etc

What do you think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

batwing? that's not even in TDK series. i think both figures are under rated. i really like my scarecrow and demon bat, did not regret to get those. i also pick up a suit case and a cilian murphy head sculpt on ebay, trying to kitbash one to put along with the set.

go check page 426 on this forum, i think they sell the mask for scarecrow, with the mastk, i'm pretty sure you can start customizing yours.

me being a batman fan and a hot toy fan, i try to get all hot toys batman stuff, save a little on other figures such as iron man or GI JOE, Predator....etc, then you can get scarecrow. like you said, if they dont plan to re visit scarecrow figures, the price will only go up in the future:exactly:

I've seen a LOT of people here start by saying they think he's unnecessary and that they plan on selling theirs once they get their Scarecrow-Demon 2-pack; but once they get him on hand, they end up realizing he's much more awesome than they thought and decide to keep it.

I think he's a great figure. If you're only going for one or two Nolan Batman figures (like Batman and Joker or Batman and Bane), then obviously he can be skippped - but if you're going for a huge chunk, if not the entire line, of Nolan Batman figures, then he's a great, consistently underrated addition to any Batman display.

totally agree with you, demon bat is underated. i'm collecting the entire line, so gotta have them all.

I think people are hoping for another scarecrow. I'd be surprised if we got another offering, and to be honest I don't think we need another version. The current one is a really great, and really underrated figure. In my opinion anyway.

cant agree more:exactly:

Its really not underrated if hes almost 400 bucks in the after market. Hes been rated well.

Scarecrow is a VERY underrated figure. Even with the lack of accessories and no Cillian Murphy head, it's still very possibly my favorite figure in my Hot Toys collection. A great figure with a lot of attention to detail.

The demon Bats is cool, but I'm just waiting for the inevitable day all that rubber cracks. Hopefully it will be a long way away.

i will be selling my demon bat maybe after 5 years:impatient:

Need some opinions before I pull the trigger on a deal.

Is $550 shipped a decent deal for MISB (brown shipper still sealed) set of both figures? I've seen prices range from $400+ to $900. Thanks.

Is $550 shipped a decent deal for MISB (brown shipper still sealed) set of both figures? I've seen prices range from $400+ to $900. Thanks.

If you really REALLY want them, then yes, go for it :hi5:

i got mine $450 sealed in shipper box, but it was from a shady source, i took the risk, glad that the seller didnt scam me

Anyone fancy a Bats Demon? Selling mine. Have never displayed it. Played with it... once? Message me.

Does anyone think they will release a new Scarecrow? Thinking about pulling the trigger on this if I could get a good deal in the $250-$275 range since I have some eBay dollars to spend....

Does anyone think they will release a new Scarecrow? Thinking about pulling the trigger on this if I could get a good deal in the $250-$275 range since I have some eBay dollars to spend....

You are going to have a hard time finding that figure for under $300 on ebay.

Back