Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell yes! I started losing hope on a new one but I figured I'm gonna pose him w/ the mask on anyways, despite how alluring Cillian Murphy's eyes are... lol

Where can I buy a horse? :lecture

Hell yes! I started losing hope on a new one but I figured I'm gonna pose him w/ the mask on anyways, despite how alluring Cillian Murphy's eyes are... lol

Where can I buy a horse? :lecture

It's a Dragon WWII horse, and I think they're still around. Check Monkey Depot.

Update: Monkey Depot has a similar horse for $80 - no saddle unfortunately.

Is the horse poseable? I don't remember the color but I always thought it was black or a very dark brown. I found these on eBay but I don't know if they are any good... they are much cheaper though... WWII horse, do you think it will do?

$_1.JPG

^^^ Oh snap, just googled it and saw a pic, red eyes!!!! That WOULD look SICK!!!!! :horror :panic:

When does that come out?? Does it have to come w/ the figure as well?

001520n00myewmnnd6ldyy__95616.1397076129.1280.1280.jpg

^^^ :lol

I pre-ordered the Nazgul steed, it looks almost perfect! Hopefully some of the chains are removable, but it might actually add to the "illusion" look.

Those black Rohan horses are expensive. Sauron and the Ringwraiths are going to have a fit when Scarecrow steals it. Then Scarecrow will truly know fear.

tumblr_mlj8fddnks1rnvb0co1_500.gif

Did you PO it from OSB?

Oh no, I pre-ordered through BBTS since they allow you to order the steed separately. Not sure if it's the cheapest option, but I don't know many retailers other than BBTS, SSC, oh, let me check AEC really quick, lol

Oh no, I pre-ordered through BBTS since they allow you to order the steed separately. Not sure if it's the cheapest option, but I don't know many retailers other than BBTS, SSC, oh, let me check AEC really quick, lol

:lol Thanks man, didn't know it could be ordered separately before, really considering it.
This would really make a great setup.

No problem! Credit all goes to The Chev on this one, would never have known about the Asmus steed if he hadn't mentioned it, so thank YOU Chev! :hi5:

What is the best choice for a suit and body for a custom Scarecrow with a HT sculpt, any advice?

I used a slim Truetype, since I wanted him to be shorter and smaller than Batman. He's kind of a wimp, physically.

Look on Ebay for cheap grey suits. Scarecrow wore suits that look like they were taken out of the back of a dumpster. No matter how awful your suit is, you're probably going to want to rough it up even more when you get it.

ok tnx for the info!!

I used a slim Truetype, since I wanted him to be shorter and smaller than Batman. He's kind of a wimp, physically.

Look on Ebay for cheap grey suits. Scarecrow wore suits that look like they were taken out of the back of a dumpster. No matter how awful your suit is, you're probably going to want to rough it up even more when you get it.

Back