S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, I wish they'd switch expressions in a circle, ssj goku's for spirit bomb, spriti bomb goku's for vegeta, vegeta's for piccolo and piccolo's for ssj Goku.:lol

Blood, please make that Woody on the Goku body your forum avatar.:lol

is the one i have now good enough or is this better?

a7f5465a-d0fa-4240-9516-abe7098db8d6_zpsa6bf97ec.png

im really tempted to buy this. it has real working lights and stuff and you can use it to make a rock concert or something but that price though...

7221.jpg

im really tempted to buy this. it has real working lights and stuff and you can use it to make a rock concert or something but that price though...

I think the same, the elements of that diorama are perfect for figures from the Super Robot Chogokin, The Robot Spirits, Ultra-Act & S.H.MonterArts lines:

It's like a dream come true :thud:

I think you can actually buy the buildings and explosions in chogokin set; I seen anime island had one up for preorder a month or so back.

Thanks for the suggestion :wink1:, originally planned to buy this set:

item_0000010683_9aAjm7Ot_03.jpg

The buildings for Ultra-Acts and the explosions for Figuarts...

But, the background, the camera, lights & more are very tempting in the recently announced :clap

:lol someone at tamashii really doesnt like Goku, poor guys been getting the shaft with every release of him so far!

Ugh, the female debate again? Non fighters are a waste of a release slot. I would rather Yamcha and everyone knows my stance there :lol

i can accept that. so we need videl, and Chi chi at the least.

Nice mod. Vegeta is the only DBZ FZ I'm really feelin' right now. Not really into the way the Goku or Trunks FZ's look. Same with the Goku FZ shown below:

Woody: Have you seen your new Figuarts Zero collectible?

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I know some people are still looking for Cell. Hes still affordable on amazon.ca. Dunno how much is shipping to US or other parts of the world thou.

Tried to buy that Cell from Amazon.ca and got this message:

We're sorry. This item can't be shipped to your selected destination. You may either change the shipping address or delete the item from your order by changing its quantity to 0 and clicking the update button below

It didn't give me the option to select international shipping. :(

Back