S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Were you able to find one for $100? Everywhere I looked, that seems trustworthy, has it for at least $110+

Well, $107 to be exact. As for the trustworthiness... It's so-so. Kinda want to wait and hope one of the guys going to otacon can grab them for us at $75 like they were at sdcc, but that's a gamble and by then price could get much worse.

Although Otakon is in just a week, so I guess it can't get too bad over that time.

Speaking of rerelease Piccolo, does anyone have that and the SDCC version they could show side by side? I have sdcc but added rerelease to my BBTS pile of loot. Thinking it will be cool to have one with the hood and cape and the other without, but curious to see how different they look next to each other. Won't be shipping my loot for a while. Probably not until Android 17 comes out.

F6AsGkL.jpg

I must add though, this shot makes the colors darker than they actually are. Also I just got my manga piccolo and it seems like he's got the diaper looking crotch piece because its a slightly different color than the rest of his pants.

View attachment 124653

I must add though, this shot makes the colors darker than they actually are. Also I just got my manga piccolo and it seems like he's got the diaper looking crotch piece because its a slightly different color than the rest of his pants.

Thanks! Definitely a big enough difference to warrant having both. Love the arms on the rerelease.

^ nice setup!

Ugh... Should I rebuy scouter Vegeta for $100? I'm worried if I hold out for a better deal (would gladly pay $80), then they'll just all be $150 and $200 before I get one.

Talk to FSLAR. He's going to Otakon in about a week and Bluefin IS indeed there. They had left over regular Scouter Vegeta @ SDCC when I was there and were selling them for $75. He might be able to pick one up for you.

I should have had someone pick up Scouter Vegeta for me at SDCC. $75 seems like a steal compared to the eBay and Amazon pricing.

Here's my set up. It's nowhere near as nice as the members' here, but I figured I'd show it off:

Awesome set up! It's really nice. Love how Goku and Vegeta are fighting. Frieza enjoying it like a Caesar is pretty funny. Love the stances the ones on the bottom are, too, especially Piccolo going WTF and Goku doing a hell yeah fist.

Great Saiyanman stands out more and could come with some neat accesories. Fans of crossovers might also think he can join their Sentai teams. The main reason is because if they do an adult Gohan, he'll probably just be a new head slapped on Goku, so that can wait for me.

That's why I say do Gohan in his PURPLE Gi.

Yes, some parts might be reused, but not as much as if they just slap Gohan's head on Goku's body. That's why I say an Ultimate/Mystic Gohan (with extra accessories) would work well as a Con Exclusive.

Gohan-1.jpg

Well, $107 to be exact. As for the trustworthiness... It's so-so. Kinda want to wait and hope one of the guys going to otacon can grab them for us at $75 like they were at sdcc, but that's a gamble and by then price could get much worse.

Although Otakon is in just a week, so I guess it can't get too bad over that time.

Talk to FSLAR. He's going to Otakon in about a week and Bluefin IS indeed there. They had left over regular Scouter Vegeta @ SDCC when I was there and were selling them for $75. He might be able to pick one up for you.

Bluefin is for sure going to Otakon? Sweet.

They're really loose, but he does stand up alright. I've noticed that if you put him in wide stances then, he starts to lose his balance and fall. He comes with a stand so you should be okay.

Oh okay, that's fine then. I'm still wondering what stances to put them all in once I get the case for them but I'll remember not to put him in a wide stance. Thanks!

Will do. Think I spoke to him earlier in the thread about it but will PM him too.

That's why I say do Gohan in his PURPLE Gi.

Yes, some parts might be reused, but not as much as if they just slap Gohan's head on Goku's body. That's why I say an Ultimate/Mystic Gohan (with extra accessories) would work well as a Con Exclusive.

View attachment 124663

I'd still rather have Saiyanman though. The reasons I posted is more of a general list that most people have stated.

Yeah. I think at that price it's better to wait out and see if amazon will get this or not.

That said, it's still better than current eBay prices.

Not really. Those have been as low at $73 as of just yesterday.

Everyone should be patient on this. It's the same exact pattern every year. They start off high, then go for a decent markup mostly set by big stores like bbts, the ebay market will continue to be flooded for the next week or two, then prices will come down a bit for a month or so as people who have a bunch of extras get nervous about sitting on them. That's when you buy. Because 6 months later that stock is gone and the price starts to climb and climb and climb.

Now, this being Vegeta might make this pattern a little different, but it's already looking that way. Watch, in 2 weeks this will be easily available on ebay for $60-70 regularly.

Don't blame me if I'm totally wrong lol. But I do believe that is what will happen. Happened with SDCC Gohan and that was when his regular release was already going for a nice little premium.

Goku and pals got cursed by Sadako for making too much noise while fighting :D

I love Figuarts lol :)

Back