S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think there's way too many costumes for Great Saiyaman where they would have to make two, maybe even three, versions. One with the helmet, one with the white bandanna and sunglasses, and another in Super Saiyan form. I can't imagine they would make all of that for one version without eliminating quite a lot of the costume.

All they need to do is include 4 heads (Helmet/ Bandana/ Regular hair/ SS hair) and make the cape removable like Piccolo's was - whats hard about that? Plus, based on the previous releases, looks like they tend to choose the first look for a character (see Trunks, Android 18), even if they had different clothes or appearances)

Tbh I dont get the whole "no more Goku gi figures" you know it was bound to happen, alot of characters use that design. I dont care if its a reuse at this point, im not buying another goku just to stick a gohan head on it, give me an official Gohan anyday.

I wouldnt be surprised if they ever did Tien and, God forbid, Yamcha, that they would have elements of Gokus model aswell. You cant escape it.

by the way there's a Mystic/Ultimate Gohan custom on ebay

$_57.jpg
https://www.ebay.com/itm/S-h-Figuar...5482?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item3a9499b8ea

an official Figuarts version won't look too different from this, honestly

Tbh, im surprised jacksdo havent invested in making an ultimate Gohan head that fits regular Goku faces, you would be amazed how a hair change would change the faces, just look at the custom one!

All they need to do is include 4 heads (Helmet/ Bandana/ Regular hair/ SS hair) and make the cape removable like Piccolo's was - whats hard about that? Plus, based on the previous releases, looks like they tend to choose the first look for a character (see Trunks, Android 18), even if they had different clothes or appearances)

I would imagine, or at least hope, they would put different mouths/faces, as well. Helmet with straight, smirk, and open mouth. Bandanna heads with sunglasses on and up against his bandanna. Regular hair with straight, smirk, and open mouthed face. (Especially if we can use for Mystic Gohan.) Then repeat for Super Saiyan hair.

Tbh I dont get the whole "no more Goku gi figures" you know it was bound to happen, alot of characters use that design. I dont care if its a reuse at this point, im not buying another goku just to stick a gohan head on it, give me an official Gohan anyday.

I wouldnt be surprised if they ever did Tien and, God forbid, Yamcha, that they would have elements of Gokus model aswell. You cant escape it.

I wouldn't be surprised if that happened, but if I had to choose one, it'd be Great Saiyanman. That's Yamchas main outfit so it'll happen if it comes to it. I'll still buy a orange gi gohan if he gets released.

@SurlyJ great collection dude, love those poses!! :clap

Thanks! I really like Gohan with Goku's Ki ball.

I change up the poses all the time. Especially Trunks. Last I had them up they were all in static arms folded, pissed off poses. Before that, action scenes. My favorite is to pose Cell fighting Gohan.

Sadly I can't help but look at it and feel like it's so thin missing my SS3 Goku and two Vegetas. My datong Vegeta should be here in a week though. I will probably order the one with the Trunks head eventually as well.

Eeeewwwww.......saiyaman? Honestly, I'm a little shocked at his popularity. He's probably my least wanted DBZ character, what a clown. Maybe mystic, but I have other wants.

Cooler, Gogeta, Super Buu and SSJ 4 Goku are my biggest wants. Cooler is an easy repaint/modification of Frieza. But unfortunately all of the above won't be made for a long time if ever.

Also, besides Ebay, where is the best place to get Datong Vegeta and Trunks?

I have a minor problem with my Piccolo which arrived Monday for me. His right shoulder's sleeve seems to be loose and keeps falling off. Is this normal? It's like that part is bigger than his shoulder. The other sleeve doesn't fall off and just fits properly. Hmmm...

qZQebCy.jpg

TFpnUHF.jpg

lixzWFM.jpg

My first release Piccolo does that too, I wouldnt worry about that.

Looking at those pics, the new release Piccolo actually looks more vibrantly coloured too, compared to my version anyway.

My first release Piccolo does that too, I wouldnt worry about that.

Looking at those pics, the new release Piccolo actually looks more vibrantly coloured too, compared to my version anyway.

Same for SS Goku too. I prefer the new colors anyway.

Oh I see, ok thanks! I'll just have to... reposition the thing each time he does an unbelievable arm pose :)

Oh yeah, my Super Saiyan Goku (the re-release I imagine, I bought it just 2 or 3 weeks ago) doesn't have any falling sleeves problem :eek: I didn't know such problems were common :(

Certain figures have known issues, like sdcc Gohans arms falling off or saiyan Vegetas limp hips. They are all minor things that just tend to be annoying.

Back