S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been working on the displays for awhile and they're kind of messy but this is how I put all of the boxes together on the bottom shelf...

WP_20140901_015_zps7ab8733d.jpg

The ones I haven't opened up and are still in the brown boxes are ones that I haven't displayed yet. I only got to Saiyan Saga Vegeta starting from the left. Poor Super Saiyan 3 Goku had to be put on top of the other figures but he's displayed on the top shelf.

I would've absolutely loved to have the Ride Armor for my Vile. Such a c*cktease lol. Speaking of which, I guess Tamashii's Mega Man X line isn't doing too good, or else we should've had X3 Vile, Colonel from X4, X2 armor X, or X2 Sigma by now. Maybe even some Mavericks (Figuarts Magma Dragoon would be sick). Such a shame..

We are getting another Zero from MMZ, but.. meh.

I wish they would re-release Full armor X from Mega Man X!

The secondary market prices are getting out of control! Here's the cheapest they can be gotten shipped (prices from Amazon and related sellers)

Krillin $47
Frieza $129
Cell $125
Vegeta $192
SSJ3 Goku $199
SSJ Vegeta $240
Trunks $265
Gohan $285

Krillin dropped back to $40 on Amazon and 18 is back in stock at $38.99..those are Amazon's own prices. Regular Goku dropped a little to $35 and SSJ is floating around $35 as usual.

Glad I got some of the others when I did!

Are you ****ing kidding me? I didn't think he'd sell out considering they still have a ton of Piccolos :slap

Maybe they'll re-stock?

Piccolo just isn't as popular as Vegeta. Not by a mile. I wouldn't count on them restocking. Maybe they saved some for NYCC.

I would've absolutely loved to have the Ride Armor for my Vile. Such a c*cktease lol. Speaking of which, I guess Tamashii's Mega Man X line isn't doing too good, or else we should've had X3 Vile, Colonel from X4, X2 armor X, or X2 Sigma by now. Maybe even some Mavericks (Figuarts Magma Dragoon would be sick). Such a shame..

We are getting another Zero from MMZ, but.. meh.
I know, the MMZ design just doesn't fit with the others.
We should be getting some more X characters, and I mean CHARACTERS and not armors! Characters like Double, Colonel, Iris, and Dynamo!
A bit more from classic wouldn't hurt either. I know quite a few people are dying for a Protoman, and a Roll wouldn't hurt. Ah, but Tamashii can't even make Tien, why would they make Roll...

Uh piccolo has a cheap legit manga version in stock everywhere. THAT is the reason his sdcc version doesn't sell out, people are weird and content with yellow piccolo.:lol

Darn why did I take so long to order! Eff me!
tumblr_m1tq0l7b3l1qieybw.gif

So did anyone order 2 because they had to but don't need the 2nd one? I'd be happy to buy it off ya depending on price.

Uh piccolo has a cheap legit manga version in stock everywhere. THAT is the reason his sdcc version doesn't sell out, people are weird and content with yellow piccolo.:lol
Manga Piccolo's green skin and purple gi actually look better than the dark SDCC to me. Honestly I'd buy it then just swap out the arms alone. Actually can anyone take pics of that? Manga Piccolo with SDCC arms? I know the greens will clash, I just want to see.

EDIT: Oh wait piccolo has yellow shoulders lol

I know, the MMZ design just doesn't fit with the others.
We should be getting some more X characters, and I mean CHARACTERS and not armors! Characters like Double, Colonel, Iris, and Dynamo!
A bit more from classic wouldn't hurt either. I know quite a few people are dying for a Protoman, and a Roll wouldn't hurt. Ah, but Tamashii can't even make Tien, why would they make Roll...

Definitely. Still waiting for a Protoman, Roll, Ride Armor, etc.

To be fair, the color of Gis tends to be inconsistent. Also on SDCC Piccolo not being sold out, he's been there since before Manga Piccolo's re-release, that's my point.

Manga Piccolo's green skin and purple gi actually look better than the dark SDCC to me. Honestly I'd buy it then just swap out the arms alone. Actually can anyone take pics of that? Manga Piccolo with SDCC arms? I know the greens will clash, I just want to see.

EDIT: Oh wait piccolo has yellow shoulders lol

If his mold is similar to Super Saiyan Goku's, you can put him in hot water and pull off his shoulders. They're just a plastic cover for the peg that connects to the bicep and ball peg that connects to the torso, which is all one piece.

"Super king kamehameha bi-atch"

How many freaked out and took that as a DBZ reference back in the day?:lol I still think it partly is. Trey's really into Japan and they've done relatively a lot with anime in south park.

Well tomorrow Lapis (or is it Lazuli?) will arrive and I'll finally dig into her box and get me some 18 action.:lol

I wanted to wait as well before both twins where out but I'm not gonna pay more needlessly.

I will say though, even though I like the characters, plenty of releases I would've preferred seeing before 16-18, including my entire top 5.

Kinda ****ed up that the one powerful female fighter gets only one descent battle in the whole series. Toriyama really should rectify (pun intended) the ****-fest a bit if he's making new characters man.

Make a female nemesis in BoG2 or something. Bunch of these characters would've been awesome, even more cool imo, had they been female.

I'd love it if there was a Goddess of Destruction in BoG2, but it prolly won't happen. It's obvious Toriyama & his crew don't care too much for female fighters. He finally revealed the identity of Goku's mother, only to have her relegated to typical kitchen ****** status. It's totally fine tho, she suffered from "softness disease," sorry Bardock. The woman that gave birth to the prince of all Saiyans? Eh, not important, she was prolly a housewife cook like Gine. Videl? We'll make her fly, maybe throw a punch or 2 and that's it. Her sole purpose is to be Gohan's love interest anyway, and for some comic relief here n there. Nameks don't even have female counterparts. How did King Cold father a child? Your guess is as good as ours folks! We have no plans on giving Tien or Yamcha wives, ever. Tien was a monk so he was forbidden to marry. What, so was Krillin? Um, just don't worry about the specifics of that. Remember Zangya? We don't either, because she doesn't exist in the manga lolz. Neither does Fasha, if you watch The Father of Goku and blink a few times, you'll won't even notice her at all heheh. Chichi makes us laugh with her antics with Gohan, as she should. I mean, who needs strong female characters when we have Bulma? She's not a fighter, but still. Fine, we'll give you Android 18, but she's essentially a clone of her much stronger brother, but she should suffice. Oh yeah, Pan? She could potentially be as strong as her dad, but only if you consider GT canon which we don't lol. So just leave it up to your imaginations. We also created a daughter for Vegeta, but guess what? Do we really have to spell it out for you guys? When we created Tarble, we felt it should be appropriate to give him a "wife." LOL

Yeah the more I look at my favoritefranchise the more I notice the lack of diversity almost entirly.

And I love hardcore women.:lol I'll never call myself a feminist because I'm for individuality from a full general equality, I get annoyed when everything gets put into genderbased terms, not ll men are the same, not all women are. But I personally love ass kicking women as much as men, just more diversity, even just stylistically.
Anyway, biggest reason I'm buying 18 is because she is that lone strong female fighter in Z. But I'm bummed out you can't remove her jacket for her shirt look as she wears that again during the buu era so would've been cool.

If any of you find an interesting body for 18 as a good sider let me know, she comes with two heads after all!

Back