English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the whole flying a plane bit was really classless though. Personally insulting the manager of a club you support to that extent is absolutely shameful

It's far from the first time a badly performing manager has been given abuse by his own fans though, it just stands out because of the way it was done.

If results were different it would have been less justified but Moyes has demonstrated beyond all reasonable doubt that he doesn't have a clue about what is expected of him at a club like United.

Should this speculation play out and he does go then great, I'll start watching them again if someone decent replaces him and gets them back to playing nice football which is more important than anything else.

No one will ever be able to live up to Fergie in most Utd fans minds. 13 league tittles in 20 years + never finishing outside top 3 in the same time. That's Fergusons legacy. Relentless almost guaranteed success year in year out. Every succeeding Utd manager will be compared to him, and all of them will fall short. Moyes will just be the first in a long line of failed Utd managers imo.

thanks moyes, its been ----.

so any good managers available at the moment?

im hearing a lot of klopp but i doubt him joining since hes repeatedly said that his loyalty was with dortmund. i doubt van gaal joining since he has to prepare holland for the world cup.

If they do appoint Klopp I am going to be p____d!!!! He should be tied up to manage Arsenal next season.

thanks moyes, its been ----.

so any good managers available at the moment?

im hearing a lot of klopp but i doubt him joining since hes repeatedly said that his loyalty was with dortmund. i doubt van gaal joining since he has to prepare holland for the world cup.

Van Gaal hates managing holland and is to leave his post after the world cup. They reckon he has stalled on managing spurs as he wants the job and probably got wind of United sacking Moyes. Klopp has said it would be an honour. 2 great managers who would take it.

So Moyes gets sacked, United probably get Van Gaal.

Now what Levy ?

The right move for you would be to appoint Moyes and take us further to mid table :clap

Bellend !

10264871_453920461377850_835363627291793464_n.jpg

1520681_622092767882256_679779605668138147_n.jpg

axecutioner18,
Funny pics! :lol

Ryan Giggs is taking charge for what's left of this season....at least the players will respect him.

Sounds like Van Gaal for Utd. Sounds like Klopp is completely committed to Dortmund who according to reports has already turned down Barca.

Apparently RVP told Van Gaal not to commit to Spurs awhile ago whilst hinting that Moyes is on borrowed time

Klopp wouldn't leave Dortmund for Utd, not yet anyway. It would be a step down for him at the moment.

I don't think Klopp would break his contract. From what I've heard & read about him. He seems like a loyal man who's ambitions are all with Dortmund

Sounds like everybody is committed to their cause or to s__t scared to take on the thankless, mammoth task of rebuilding Utd.

Looks like Van Gaal.

Van Gaal should come back to Barca... the last time I saw him he sent them close to relegation.

He is very very polarising. He loved the club and gave the youth system a HUGE boost initally. BUT he also later polarised the dressing room to such an extent that it was disastrous for the club.

An article which suggests why Van Gaal would be a good choice,
https://www1.skysports.com/football...or-manchester-united-job-says-guillem-balague

Sounds like he has a strong footballing philosophy which has worked at several big clubs including the best two in Europe in the last decade.

Moyes didn't have a philosophy. He had Phil F'ing Neville.

There's also been rumors in the papers that Welbeck wants out and that Everton are considering an £8 million bid for Cleverley....it's all good news at the moment :lol

Back