Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure still looks good holds up well next to Dx13. To me it doesn't look out dated at all. Hands do look kind of big though lol. Now if I could only find some loose pieces to make my second final scene T-1000.

Try ebay there's lots of parts, every part on your wtb list cause you won't get them for cheap no matter where you look

I just finished assembling my Tamiya Harley Davidson FLH1200 Police Bike. I'm not really sure what police bike the T1000 used in the movie but my T1000 definitely poses well on this bike.

JRC_9703a_zpse17f9e35.jpg

JRC_9749a_zps34359955.jpg

JRC_9704ws_zpsced30127.jpg

JRC_9743a_zps4698dc8f.jpg

u9yze7es.jpg

My T-1000 kit bash looking mean!! All Hot Toys parts except the body. Just need to get a clean Robert Patrick head.. Big ups to @Ryno for the fig.
❤️❤️ it!!!

qare7ube.jpg

My white undershirt has started to yellow a little, does anyone know how to get rid of this or is there a fairly cheap alternative shirt I can put on him?

Couple of these have been popping up on eBay, I always seem to miss the good deals though, pictures look great though Kosika!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice set up :) I wanted to do something similar but can't seem to bring myself to buy the T-1000 again at the current market prices ($400+). I used to have it, but like a fool sold it when I massively downsized my collection.

Thanks man, its not worth 400+, its a cool figure but not 400 dollars cool. You can buy much cooler figures for that kinda cash now a days that can get you a Robocop or whatever. The key to hot toys collecting is buy them when there new, it really don't pay to go back for the overpriced aftermarket cause chances are a new version is just around the corner;)

Thanks man, its not worth 400+, its a cool figure but not 400 dollars cool. You can buy much cooler figures for that kinda cash now a days that can get you a Robocop or whatever. The key to hot toys collecting is buy them when there new, it really don't pay to go back for the overpriced aftermarket cause chances are a new version is just around the corner;)

Yeah I'm hoping they do a DX T-1000 at some point. It would be the perfect companion piece to DX13.

Yeah I'm hoping they do a DX T-1000 at some point. It would be the perfect companion piece to DX13.

There's a bunch of people hoping for that ever since the DX13 came out, hard to say if hot toys will come though on that, next on there list is likely the diecast 1/6 endoskeleton, beyond that not sure if much else has a chance. I would love an 84 Reese personally.

Almost no chance of a DX, and probably not much better a chance of a MMS re-release in the next couple of years, or at all. Anyone wanting one of these in the next three years should bash their own.

Back