►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ►► Jkno's Imperial collection from Transylvania ◄◄

eFX Darth Vader Legend #130 joined my collection. A very cool rough helmet, and even better was the fact that I was able to compare both the Legend and the Limited Edition closely.

Wish I could take detailed comparison photos of the two, but the weather is rainy and I also decided to put the LE in its original box. This is because I don't have a place to display it, and there is a pending local buyer for it, which makes me very happy that it most likely won't leave my country.

Not too impressed about the Tsuneo Sanda print the helmet came with. But really impressed by the best offer price I was able to get the helmet with. In the end I simply couldn't pass on such a great deal, which would have been perfect even for an US customer, not to mention an international buyer where shipping, taxes, VAT etc. would make so hard to get it.

eFXDarthVaderLegendEditionhelmet31.jpg

eFXDarthVaderLegendEditionhelmet33.jpg

eFXDarthVaderLegendEditionhelmet34.jpg

eFXDarthVaderLegendEditionhelmet38.jpg

eFXDarthVaderLegendEditionhelmet41.jpg

eFXDarthVaderLegendEditionhelmet44.jpg

eFXDarthVaderLegendEditionhelmet01.jpg

eFXDarthVaderLegendEditionhelmet04.jpg

eFXDarthVaderLegendampLEhelmet01.jpg

And a youtube video of the Legend Vader:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyiOwOtL-vc

Impressive collection!!!

Congrats on the Vader helmet, it look very impressive :rock :clap

Congrats my friend Jkno!

Congrats on the Vader helmet, it look very impressive :rock :clap

Thank you very much. :duff I am glad now I passed on the direct eFX Legend sale because it would have cost me so much more with taxes and shipping. Wish I could keep them both the Legend and the Limited Edition (LE), but at least it will go to another cool Romanian collector. Now after I'll be selling the Vader LE helmet (talked to the buyer by phone and has half the money ready - thus soon... :)), there are also a few things I would like to get in the future like a MGC C1, a SL, MR AT-AT LE (to join my SE), maybe an Attakus Vader 1...

The awesome Gentle Giant Jumbo Vintage AT-AT Driver figure arrived (thanks to a cool RS member :)), and now it is on display next to his bigger brother:

VintageGentleGiant12inchesAT-ATDriver01-1.jpg

VintageGentleGiant12inchesAT-ATDriver03.jpg

AT-ATDriverdisplay.jpg

Congrats on the new addition Serg :clap Looks great!

Just beautiful my friend!

Many thanks guys :duff

A few great Star Wars books that I recently received: "The Making of Star Wars Trilogy", "Star Wars Archives", and "The Visual Dictionary":

StarWarsbooks.jpg

And a fantastic non Star Wars book - "Terminator Vault", which has various prop replicas inside it:

BookTerminatorVault.jpg

Awesome additions! I have a couple of those books myself and they complement any collection.����

Congrats on the books, I love it when I find books that goes with my collection?

Fast shot of the fantastic Sideshow Probe Droid on display - hopefully this winter we'll see some snow and thus be able to take Hoth pics too :)

SideshowProbeDroid08.jpg

Back