Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
noob question but is that the neca 24" tall G14?.if it is i am getting 2 of that mtha F@$%!$&

It's not 24" tall. It's 24" long from head to tail. As far as actual height, he's 12".

Really tempted to get one and repaint pupils on the eyes. Maybe add a "doll dot" too.

This is a trick all husbands must learn :lecture

I will now be serving the famous jye sangria at all my brunches :lol

I wish all of us success today :hi5:

Just make sure you buy the cheap clear brandy, its there just to get everyone drunk. :lol

Hands down the most refreshing summer sangria i've ever had, learned it from a bartender on Copacabana beach but one can't ignore its spanish heritage. :lol

Oh, and :lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 207
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    960.1 KB · Views: 207
Last edited:
cmon bandai re-release dat 2000!:impatient:

just payed for my rebirth G via hlj, so stoked. :yess: cant wait to display next to battra and spcaezill. oh and neca 2014.

If you guys only knew how close I came to buying the Gigantic 2001 for $1,120 today.

I have the funds, what stopped me was the realization that it simply would've been a very poor investment on my part.

If it were to get reissued within the next year for $400.00-500.00 I would've deserved a capital "L" tattooed on my forehead.

There's another one on Ebay for $1,880.00, plus $91.00 for shipping. :lol

Yeah, it would've been a tight purchase for me, but the disposable income was there, but I just couldn't.

Now all the extra gift money will just go to Transformer toys for my son. :lol

He likes them more than Godzilla or Superhero toys, although Godzilla is his second favorite. :lol

Yeah, it would've been a tight purchase for me, but the disposable income was there, but I just couldn't.

Now all the extra gift money will just go to Transformer toys for my son. :lol

He likes them more than Godzilla or Superhero toys, although Godzilla is his second favorite. :lol

Well at least they make for good opponents for Godzilla :lol

:lol :lol

Honestly though, they came out with some pretty cool gimmicks for transformers toys this year. I bought a couple for my 6 year old nephew :yess:

Not to worry. I sent him a few godzilla toys as well :yess: :yess:

Yup

Mega Changer BB, Flip Changers, 1 Step Changers, I'm exhausted from fixing half completed transformations. :lol

Eh-hem, been drinking too much? :lol

Me, no.

hiccup

Per the USPS tracking number, I should have the NECA 24" delivered today. I will post photos once I get him.

Back