"Redemption" Shawkshank Andy 1/6 figure coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I shouldn't have clicked on this thread. Now I want the figure. I had been staying away, telling myself it's going to be some crappy attempt, but Andy looks great. Gotta work this one into the budget now. :p

reminded me of this guy...
twilight_zone_to_serve_man.jpg

It's a 'make an offer' listing - not sure if the seller would be offended if I offered what I was prepared to pay for it...

Too bad they never produced a Red figure, Andy just doesn't look right without his best friend.

I know what you mean, so I put him with a Rita Hayworth poster. I think that makes the figure a little more identifiable to the movie. I've had this figure for months. This thread inspired me to finally take pictures of him.

Last edited:
Just received mine today w/o the desk. Really happy with it and the fact that people will be pleasently surprised when they see him on my shelf! $71 shipped brand new from HK!

do the people that have this figure think the neck is a tad too long?
I have mine with the collar down, and it looks a bit long. is it long?
long.....I'm just gonna keep saying it; long

do the people that have this figure think the neck is a tad too long?
I have mine with the collar down, and it looks a bit long. is it long?
long.....I'm just gonna keep saying it; long

I have him with the denim collar up so I don't notice if its long or not. If you think it is though you can always dremel/sand the bottom of the neck a bit or you can keep futzing with the shirt collar :dunno

Back