What are you reading?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9780007296644.jpg

I am reading H.R. 3200. Pretty dry reading so far. I hope the plot gets better because it is really weak right now. Something about the government usurping power and creating laws in areas they have no business in.

Sorry to hop in on the necroposting bandwagon.

Deception Point. It's prolly the second or third 'book' I've ever read in my life and I'm enjoying it so far. And yes, I'm all ears to the comments that are gonna follow.

I plan to start reading Ender's Game this weekend. I was never interested in reading it until a short while ago when I watched the movie trailer. After seeing the movie I have a newfound interest in it to see if it's better than the movie.

Usually I read those thick fantasy novels (Hobb and Martin and Abercrombie and...) or anything with a good story, really - but not since Breaking Bad ended. Since then I've been on a strict poetry/philosophy/cultural sciences diet - just can't take another Story in yet, also it wouldn't be fair to simple, simple books, who could compare to "The Story of the Great Heisenberg"?
(Also, those poetry/philosophy/cultural sciences books had been gathering dust for years, so good for me.)

Back