Scout Trooper Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's definitely one of the more challenging PFs to find. But it changes from time to time. You just have to look/ask in the right places. I don't see any on eBay as of right now (haven't checked all regions, though). So it might be a good idea to start looking already, or at least make a search agent on eBay, or something.

Will do. Appreciate the tips DarthChrisDK. My goal is to get the Storm, Scout and Snow Troopers PF.

Look who I ran into in the woods today! My newest PF!

endor.jpg

Will do. Appreciate the tips DarthChrisDK. My goal is to get the Storm, Scout and Snow Troopers PF.

For anyone interested, there is a Scout Trooper PF reg on Ebay right now for a pretty good price. The seller is in Germany but they ship international.

Here's the link: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SCOUT-TROOPER-STAR-WARS-PREMIUM-FORMAT-FIGURE-STATUE-SIDESHOW-/231197689307?pt=Science_Fiction&hash=item35d474c5db

I'm looking for one too, but I've decided that I'd really like to find an Ex. I'm probably in for a long wait before one pops up though. :thud:

yep.. Im german so thats why he sells it for that price..

yep.. Im german so thats why he sells it for that price..

That makes sense, I thought the price seemed very reasonable for Ebay!

Off topic, but I'd like to take this opportunity to say that I think your customs are amazing MYC. Definitely some of the highest quality customs I have ever seen. I've only just started collecting again after a lengthy break, so I'm pretty mad at myself for missing out on your Jawas! I'd like to try and hunt them down some day, but I'm definitely keeping an eye on your future projects from now on. I also recently got a Mythos Kenobi with your custom hilt, so thanks for the fantastic work on those too. :duff

Thank you SOOO much for that ! :) really appreciate that feedback ! :) Wish I could spend more time in that Hobby .. but my full time desk job and my 2-year old take a lot of time ;)

Thank you SOOO much for that ! :) really appreciate that feedback ! :) Wish I could spend more time in that Hobby .. but my full time desk job and my 2-year old take a lot of time ;)

No problem, your work deserves high praise. And I think a lot of us relate to the need to balance our life with our hobbies, so you're in good company :1-1:

Thanks.. how about wife's opinions about the balance.. for her it never in balance :lol

There is a guy over at Rebelscum selling his for $600. I guess there the myc ones as he just has PF jawas.

That makes sense, I thought the price seemed very reasonable for Ebay!

Off topic, but I'd like to take this opportunity to say that I think your customs are amazing MYC. Definitely some of the highest quality customs I have ever seen. I've only just started collecting again after a lengthy break, so I'm pretty mad at myself for missing out on your Jawas! I'd like to try and hunt them down some day, but I'm definitely keeping an eye on your future projects from now on. I also recently got a Mythos Kenobi with your custom hilt, so thanks for the fantastic work on those too. :duff

maybe.. but I read JAWS Pf .. so not clear if thats the shark or a typo for Jawas ... if.. thats the only Jawas PF I see for sale so far

Back