Scout Trooper Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmm.. I bought the excl. on ebay like 6-10 months ago for $450 brand new shipped... so not sure if the value went up since then..

hmm.. I bought the excl. on ebay like 6-10 months ago for $450 brand new shipped... so not sure if the value went up since then..

I haven't been collecting long but seems so hard to find one eBay.

Question for you guys. Someone is offering the non - exclusive version for $650. Is that too much to pay for this? I am not sure what it goes for since I never see it on eBay.

Way too much, the original speeder bike PF is still selling for around 1k plus shipping so 650 for the reg is nuts.

Yes, I paid £350 for the reg and £650 for the speeder bike over a year ago, well worth a purchase though!!

Was that you bidding against me, then?! J/K!!! :rotfl

@MYC, do you have pictures of your 1/4 scale SW statues posted anywhere? I've seen teased ones here and there in the background of your custom photos, but would love to see the whole collection.

haha.. @visdar.. no.. I doubt it.. I asked the seller to take it off Ebay and save fees and give it to me a bit cheaper and do only paypal.. so it was not bidding win :) So I feel good not getting you upset on this occasion :lol

I have an older picture right here.. really need to take an updated picture of it :) I added Darth Nihilus and Grievous since then

11350601_10206577493535986_8113595247003227771_n_zpskfyv6tsg.jpg

haha.. @visdar.. no.. I doubt it.. I asked the seller to take it off Ebay and save fees and give it to me a bit cheaper and do only paypal.. so it was not bidding win :) So I feel good not getting you upset on this occasion :lol

I have an older picture right here.. really need to take an updated picture of it :) I added Darth Nihilus and Grievous since then

Hahaha! I'm glad you were able to secure it. I'm still on the fence whether I should get the stand alone or the one on the bike.

Awesome! Thanks for sharing. Nice, I like how the setup is similar to mine, but I love how yours are wider than unit and have the room to pair pretty much every single one of them. I could only do it with few. At some point half the collection will be filled with the special creations of a certain individual ;)

BTW, what did you think of that 1/4 scale Hasbro/Target BB-8 from the pictures I posted on the other thread?

haha.. thanks buddy ;) Would love to see pictures of you set up as well. I settled for the single Scout because of space issues .... and price.. :lol

The hasbro does look good.. but Im not sure if it looks a bit toyish?? maybe some weathering will make it near perfect.. what about the size ? is it close to 1/4 ? Seams to big for me..?

haha.. thanks buddy ;) Would love to see pictures of you set up as well. I settled for the single Scout because of space issues .... and price.. :lol

The hasbro does look good.. but Im not sure if it looks a bit toyish?? maybe some weathering will make it near perfect.. what about the size ? is it close to 1/4 ? Seams to big for me..?

I need to do few finishing touches and then will take professional photos, and post them both here and submit to Sideshow. Hopefully soon! :)

I might end up doing the same re: the Scout for the same reasons :exactly:

I just posted a reply re: the BB-8 in its thread: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...-etc-/161834-sphero-bb-8-a-5.html#post8093165

Would you guys recommend buying the EX version without a Sideshow Art Box for $550? Just how much does the value decrease without the art box?

I am mostly buying forward myself to keep but I don't want to get ripped off either...

Would you guys recommend buying the EX version without a Sideshow Art Box for $550? Just how much does the value decrease without the art box?

I am mostly buying forward myself to keep but I don't want to get ripped off either...

I don't buy anything without the box. That's just me though.

I don't buy anything without the box. That's just me though.

:exactly:

The art box isn't just for "art". It's the best way to pack & ship (or store) the item, as it's specifically made for it. If I were gonna pay $550 for something collectable, it dam well better come with its box.

Cool setup. What is the black droid with Magus? Custom?

$550 seems high. I have an EX without the packaging that I would sell for $400 shipped.

$550 seems high. I have an EX without the packaging that I would sell for $400 shipped.

Wow, I was watching one on eBay that ended at $590 tonight but it was a regular not an EX. It did have the packaging though. I'm looking for a regular one myself but won't pay $600 for it. I'd buy yours but I like statues to have their packaging, had some bad luck buying statues without original packaging.

I just purchased one and it finally arrived.

Need a bit of help though.

I am having trouble attaching the little binocular thingy to the back of the belt. Is it supposed to go behind both layers of the belt or just the first one? It seems like it's stretching the belt so I don't want to destroy it and it doesn't seem curved enough to attach without streching the belt.

Please help since I don't want to destroy the statue.

Back