1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:exactly:

Why do do think they would do that? So they can do a "generic" Indy? So they can re-do their original Raiders Indy under the guise of a TOD Indy? Or because they're sloppy?

Because other than us hardcore geeks, most people think Indy looks the same in every movie.
I wouldn't be surprised at all if this TOD figure came with a complete Raiders look that was representative of all 3 movies and some battle damaged swap out gear for TOD.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if this TOD figure came with a complete Raiders look that was representative of all 3 movies and some battle damaged swap out gear for TOD.

That's fine with me. But, unlikely.

Lovin Indy's new threads. Big thank you to Kato. :duff:

IMG_6028_zpsd4df5630.jpg

IMG_6027_zpse9c46927.jpg

Nice custom Shortround. The only thing I dont like about Kato's jacket is the collar. It needs to sit closer to the shoulders. If he could achieve that it would be perfect.

Everyone's Indy looks great! One question for those of you with the shrunken PF head sculpt. There's been a lot of discussion lately regarding recasting and how it's frowned upon. Isn't the PF head sculpt considered a recast? No one seems to have a problem with it. Not trying to "stir the soup" but I'm curious.

Isn't the PF head sculpt considered a recast? No one seems to have a problem with it. Not trying to "stir the soup" but I'm curious.

Are people doing this themselves from their own PF? Or is some third party doing it and selling them (to people who don't even own the PF)?

ShortRound's Indy just looks bad. A55. Badass that is. *WOW* :clap

Are people doing this themselves from their own PF? Or is some third party doing it and selling them (to people who don't even own the PF)?

ShortRound's Indy just looks bad. A55. Badass that is. *WOW* :clap
Not sure how it originated since it was done a long time ago. Several people have one and I believe it is old news at this point. I bought mine here from someone over a year ago and I think it originally was offered a year or so before that.

Lol. I love forum police. Always read to much in a post :p.

Best,

Robert

Just presenting all sides. I don't think anyone is anything but chill.

annihilate22, not sure what you're reacting to. Thanks for posting a link to the thread to confirm that someone was indeed stealing someone else's work. No need to take offense to me pointing out that Dave also commented in that same thread that selling recasts is not OK.

Back