RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You mean Legend of Korra?

I'll start it in a few days, I feel I need to wait out of respect to Aang :lol I need to savor the 1st 3 books.

Nah nah, I mean book 3 of Last Airbender.

I have yet to start Korra myself but I've heard nothing but good things about that show too

Nah nah, I mean book 3 of Last Airbender.

I have yet to start Korra myself but I've heard nothing but good things about that show too

Oh I finished book 3 today, it was perfect :love , yeah, I've heard good things about LoK too.

And now I'm excited for the game that's gonna come out, made by none other than platinum games so it should be great! :yess:

And I even want to make a couple customs of the characters, just what I needed, another franchise to suck money off my poor wallet :lol

Lone Survivor 7/10 very patriotic (well what did I expected...) but it was pretty good movie
Gardian of the Galaxy 8/10 Very cool and entertaining !!!

The Dark Knight Returns Deluxe Edition - 8.5/10

I thought this was fantastic and the best animated superhero film put out by either DC or Marvel. I read the graphic novel so long ago, so don't remember a lot of the subtext etc... from it, but this was done very well. I also liked how they weren't confined by the 75 minute time issues - at 2.5 hours, it gave the film plenty of time to breathe.

Other animated film recommendations? The other one I can think of that was very very good was Under the Red Hood.

You mean Legend of Korra?

I'll start it in a few days, I feel I need to wait out of respect to Aang :lol I need to savor the 1st 3 books.

Highly recommend Dark Horse's comic continuation of the original Team Avatar. I really enjoyed the first story arc called "The Promise." Sets the stage for the world in Korra quite well. "The Search" didn't quite grab me the same way but it does finally tie up the loose end about Zuko's mother. I've only read the first part of "The Rift" so far but am enjoying it! Love Avatar and Korra!

Highly recommend Dark Horse's comic continuation of the original Team Avatar. I really enjoyed the first story arc called "The Promise." Sets the stage for the world in Korra quite well. "The Search" didn't quite grab me the same way but it does finally tie up the loose end about Zuko's mother. I've only read the first part of "The Rift" so far but am enjoying it! Love Avatar and Korra!

Thanks for the recommendations :duff will definitely search for the comics!

About Time - 7/10

Very enjoyable Romantic Comedy, Just don't get too picky about the time travel logic, as that part of it has major holes. It's one of the few romcom's I have watched that both my Wife and I enjoyed.

Transcendence - 6/10

It had a pretty good thing going, plot-wise, but sometimes the characters made stupid decisions that didnt make sense.

The movie also struggled to find itself, jumping from a beautiful Sci-Fi flick, to a straight up action movie. It tried to portray some things technology can do as frightening but it sorta just fell short of doing that for me.

Last edited:
Let's Be Cops - 5/10 - The trailers made it look at least amusing, but it contained most of the funny bits. Typical buddy formula that tried to hard to be funny. Lucky my woman got free passes.

Metamorphosis - 2/10 - Dull dull du.........

The Keep - 7/10 - Nice atmosphere and designs. Funny seeing McKellen somewhat young.

Let's Be Cops - 5/10 - The trailers made it look at least amusing, but it contained most of the funny bits. Typical buddy formula that tried to hard to be funny. Lucky my woman got free passes.

Metamorphosis - 2/10 - Dull dull du.........

The Keep - 7/10 - Nice atmosphere and designs. Funny seeing McKellen somewhat young.[/QUOTE]

Saw The Keep when I was a kid, barely remember anything of it, may have to watch it again just to see McKellan.

Back