Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This got bumped, and I thought Hot Toys He-Man was coming. Need us a young Dolph.

Why? This is the MOTU Classics thread? :dunno
Besides, the film rights aren't available for merchandising at the moment...

BTW, Toyguru said at the Mattel booth yesterday that the sub is doing great, much better than last year at this time.

Eamon, did you do the She-Ra art for Mattel's booth? It's very awesome!

I don't understand what was so hard. Just scan the vintage toy and blow it up. How do you screw up the sculpt? I was looking forward to these but I should've known Mattel would find a way to muck it up.

I don't understand what was so hard. Just scan the vintage toy and blow it up. How do you screw up the sculpt? I was looking forward to these but I should've known Mattel would find a way to muck it up.

Yeah,whatever did with the He-Man digital scan didn't match up :lol

the next 2 are likely Man at Arms and Mer-Man

I would definitely be up for Lady Slither with alt legs or Snake lower half.
If the make a giant Merman I might just get him and Skeletor.

Just watching a video walk through of the showroom floor at SDCC and next to the Darth Vader Hot Wheels display was a new life size image of She-Ra. Eamon, was that your artwork? If so it looks amazing.

Last edited:
Battle Ram is awesome, will sell Filmation/200x MAA and the evil Sky Sled and put the original one on, this will look awesome on display!

I may buy the Skeletor giant figure, but not sure... hope to not see any girly stuff today :(

Back