Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$110 for the Battle Ram is insane. I'm excited about the giant vintage figures though. Are they only going to make 4 and be done?

I thought jet sled was supposed to be the front half of the battle ram or are they now making you buy the whole thing

$110 for the Battle Ram is insane. I'm excited about the giant vintage figures though. Are they only going to make 4 and be done?

If they sell,they'll make more......Gentle Giant GI Joe Jumbo's and now this

I don't think Stanley Lau has ever done anything MOTU related dude. If he has I would love to see it. :)

My mistake. I thought the artwork that was put out in the past couple of years was Artgerm. I meant to say Alvin Lee. I'd love to more of his She-Ra design or just more MOTU females by him in general. So no clues for what you did, Mr. O?

The He-Man head sculpt is definitely not pure vintage. They took some liberties. If they wanted to take liberties, they should've painted the forearm armors.

cbp79_002_newsPage.jpg

GiantSkeletor_001_newsPage.jpg

Battle Ram looks sweet. They didn't make the exhausts bigger as per the vintage toy and box art but still pretty flippen sweet.

The over sized figures are fun but like others have said the He-Man head sculpt is way off from the vintage.

This got bumped, and I thought Hot Toys He-Man was coming. Need us a young Dolph.

Back