Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i love it. it has the right accessories and it looks quality. im not too worried about the scale difference, ill find a cool spot for him to reside. i could just keep him on my desk and put him in a billion different poses. depending on the price i might buy 2. im hoping they go for bomb money in the future like pak snake ended up doing.

Hey don't tempt me! I said I don't want it! That would be so awesome though. Hopefully they make them in the 6 inch-ish scale, because I would love to re-create the fight scene for my display. Although I'd settle for Snake. I have so many Batman figures, I'll have him in a display back to back with a Batman surrounded by a bunch of them. Surely he has a few tips on dealing with clones.

They just have to make a normal size snake and a grey fox. I cant imagine them not doing that, they would be fools. Fools!!!

Probably not. Judging by the looks of it, it's too big for ThreeA REX. It would have to be one inch in height for it to be in scale with the REX figure.

Honestly it's good enough for me. I wouldn't want a 1inch snake anyway. Inb4 that's what she said :p

Best Christmas ornament ever! Being so tiny you could probably do a lot of funny things with it, like having him peak out, hanging from the inside of a coffee cup. I still don't want it at that scale though. For those that do like it more power to you! It looks pretty neat.
Well these ideas helped cheer me up though I'd rather have done these with the Nendoriod since I think Nendoriods are 4 inches as well and everyone knows the photo potential of anything by Good Smile Company. Hopefully it's in both 4 inch, and 6 inch scales, with the mention that the original Revoltech minis did something similar.

Anyway, is Hot Toy Biggu Bawse worth the money? I found one at a decent deal on ebay.

1398139287635.jpg

Is it possible that this is a teaser of the larger scale version? Or is that the Peace Walker fig?

Well these ideas helped cheer me up though I'd rather have done these with the Nendoriod since I think Nendoriods are 4 inches as well and everyone knows the photo potential of anything by Good Smile Company. Hopefully it's in both 4 inch, and 6 inch scales, with the mention that the original Revoltech minis did something similar.

Anyway, is Hot Toy Biggu Bawse worth the money? I found one at a decent deal on ebay.

So long as you don't mind the inaccurate hair and 3DS sculpt, he's worth a purchase I think. He has a great shelf presence but don't expect him to do much poses though.

It's the Peace Walker figure. It's number is 131 and the Ground Zeroes version has EX on it. I wonder why they did that, because it seems misleading. Let's just hope they didn't have a larger Solid Snake ready, and they used that one as a place holder!

It doesn't look all that much smaller than the normal revoltechs. Most of their packaging is empty space and accessories anyway.

I photographed my PAK figures on a white background. Tried to get some product shot quality out of them. The contrast is quite high and I pushed the vibrance of the colours.
Here is the results:

Cyborg Ninja:
CyborgNinja_zps169a5e02.jpg

Solid Snake
SolidSnake_zpsf0264884.jpg

Liquid Snake
LiquidSnake_zps6337bf1f.jpg

Raiden
Raiden_zps43862023.jpg

I know that Liquids contrast is lower than the rest and has a blue-ish background. Will have to update him soon.
Let me know what you think.

It's strange nobody has done a repaint of Ninja to it's canon colours, ever.

Or at least i have never seen any

Back