Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My biggest pet peeve is a noisy eater who chews with their mouth open. That s__t goes right thru me.

Aside from that this is bona fide brilliance

is this for real or a joke? I don't get it. It's like a Canadian napoleon dynamite eating pizza?

Yeah, I don't get it either, but I really hope it isn't fake :lol :pow. I've rarely seen this level of weird comedy on YouTube.

Yeah, I don't get it either, but I really hope it isn't fake :lol :pow. I've rarely seen this level of weird comedy on YouTube.

There's a lot of vids like this of people trying different food. Why they do it is beyond me. My favorite is a guy who tries every new fast food or junk food that he can and he eats and films it in his car. Makes a whole big production out of it.

eb6140942424697bf997986aac9b2d682cd18a18fe192e4f81ba32f17b629a24.jpg

Yeah, Fab, I always pictured you as older. Awesome mask though.
:lol

If you got a pile of us freaks in a room, with fake name tags, I wonder how long it would take us to guess who was who, based on personality and what we have come to expect from these boards? Interesting social experiment, if anyone gave a ****.
:lol

Sorry to disappoint those that thought of me as an old man (I'm sure my posting has made me come across as if I'm in my 50s or 60s). This isn't the first time I've posted pics though, just ask a-dev.

I take that as a compliment though, lately I've been looking in the mirror and I feel like I've aged a lot, especially since college. Dem eyes aren't that of a boi's any more. I guess on the inside, I sorta feel like that mask, a lecherous, Emperor looking old man. :lol

Sorry to disappoint those that thought of me as an old man (I'm sure my posting has made me come across as if I'm in my 50s or 60s). This isn't the first time I've posted pics though, just ask a-dev.

I take that as a compliment though, lately I've been looking in the mirror and I feel like I've aged a lot, especially since college. Dem eyes aren't that of a boi's any more. I guess on the inside, I sorta feel like that mask, a lecherous, Emperor looking old man. :lol

Aged?!?!? Are you even 30 yet?? :lol

Cool mask. Reminds me I better start thinking about Halloween

At the range with my grandson. It was his first time. He was a natural.

Fun with guns :rock

Oh my, I wouldn't even know where to begin to look for it. Mom's probably got it somewhere.

Awwww c'mooon! I'm sure you could dig it up for us!

Back