Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool photos! Where were they taken?

Thank you kindly brother-dead-head :hi5:

We have a ton of great pics from that weekend, but I had to restrain and only post a few because I don't want to be that guy :lol. As is I feel like I post in here too much

The pic with the 3D Alex(a) was in a gallery in East Hampton NY, and the rest are in a sculpture garden called Longhouse in the same area. The grounds and exhibits at Longhouse are absolutely ridiculous and the pics on the site do the place zero justice. It's Jack Lenor Larsen actual home and the 16 acres of his property are filled with sick sculptures from a bunch of different artists (the chess set is Yoko Ono's for instance). It's open to the public for a couple months per year, twice per week. There's even a small portion of his home that you can walk thru. It's a really amazing and unique place.

https://www.longhouse.org/

I'm seeing some flagrant flouting of the toy collector stereotype in here for sure. Looks to me like some of these guys are doing that thing, that exercise thing, wtf.

74bb2d99184e95d1b412fb8e36e5100cce071dbe3c9a807dd86355dcfb35d1d1.jpg

Thank you kindly brother-dead-head :hi5:

We have a ton of great pics from that weekend, but I had to restrain and only post a few because I don't want to be that guy :lol. As is I feel like I post in here too much

The pic with the 3D Alex(a) was in a gallery in East Hampton NY, and the rest are in a sculpture garden called Longhouse in the same area. The grounds and exhibits at Longhouse are absolutely ridiculous and the pics on the site do the place zero justice. It's Jack Lenor Larsen actual home and the 16 acres of his property are filled with sick sculptures from a bunch of different artists (the chess set is Yoko Ono's for instance). It's open to the public for a couple months per year, twice per week. There's even a small portion of his home that you can walk thru. It's a really amazing and unique place.

https://www.longhouse.org/

Three weeks and counting until TWD S5 premier. :yess:

Thanks for the info and link. I am trying to go to NYCC (probably Sat only) so I am going to see if I can squeeze in a visit to that park too. Lot of cool stuff there.

Three weeks and counting until TWD S5 premier. :yess:

Thanks for the info and link. I am trying to go to NYCC (probably Sat only) so I am going to see if I can squeeze in a visit to that park too. Lot of cool stuff there.

Yes yes yes!! :rock I've been celebrating by re-watching (binge-watching) the series from the beginning (starting S3 tonight). Despite already watching every ep., and some 2-3 times already, it's still so fkin' good when starting it from the beginning and watching straight thru.

IDK how familliar you are with the area, but it'll be near impossible to make it to The Hamptons if you're only going to NY for a day. East Hampton is about 110 miles from Manhattan, damn near at the tip of south shore (or "south fork") of The Island. There's a lot to do in the Hamptons and makes more sense to spend a few days out there (it's also better in the summer IMO). If you'e coming to town and need any advice on what to do/see/eat/etc., don't hesitate to give me a shout

Yes yes yes!! :rock I've been celebrating by re-watching (binge-watching) the series from the beginning (starting S3 tonight). Despite already watching every ep., and some 2-3 times already, it's still so fkin' good when starting it from the beginning and watching straight thru.

IDK how familliar you are with the area, but it'll be near impossible to make it to The Hamptons if you're only going to NY for a day. East Hampton is about 110 miles from Manhattan, damn near at the tip of south shore (or "south fork") of The Island. There's a lot to do in the Hamptons and makes more sense to spend a few days out there (it's also better in the summer IMO). If you'e coming to town and need any advice on what to do/see/eat/etc., don't hesitate to give me a shout

I've been re-watching S4 myself. :lol Never get tired of that show.

As you guessed, I am not very familiar with the area. I won't be able to make it down over one day, but I am definitely keeping it on the list for next year. :rock

You have acne A-dev? Da fuq, you're older than me and I haven't got pimples in years.

Is it on your ass?

Thirty ****ing two years old. Maybe calling it acne is a bit much but I do still get spots - face, back and chest. I mentioned it in the hate thread recently actually.

Its quite normal actually. Its called adult acne.... Almost always kicks in right at 30 somehow and miraculously, many a times even after having flawless skin for years since teenage. Worse part unlike teen acne the damn things are hard to go... They start subsiding at about 35 or so... Lot of articles on net, and i too go through it occasionally, mostly when stressed or extremely hard long weeks at work... Lastly, its more common on men than women at about 30 .. Some hormonal crap...

Last year we lived in Orange County ca and i did up and down every week to Bay Area and with traffic it would be a decent 8 hour drive one way! ... Some 400 miles. I broke out
Ike crazy all year... Drove about, 43000 miles to and fro Sunday and Friday and then a proper long ass work week mom thru Friday.

All am saying is eliminate stress... Not easy... But in any case they would go away soon...

Thirty ****ing two years old. Maybe calling it acne is a bit much but I do still get spots - face, back and chest. I mentioned it in the hate thread recently actually.

Well the thing is they never stopped. I've been getting them since I was 18. Back then it was proper acne, big concentrations of spots, large and small. Just in time for college I might add, ****ing humiliating. :lol
It got better over the years but has never, ever stopped completely.

Back