Gondorian Helm set, Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: re

I just got my first order from Sideshow - guess what as I was taking picture of each - the fountain helm is broken at the wing -- exactly like the picture at page 1 - I mean exactly.

Now coming to return, I'm filling out the return form on the page, but want to know if I need to send Sideshow a picture of the breakage?

This was so dissapointing - considering i had gotten a defective digital camera yesterday, looks like all my time is spent returning products.

Thanks.

that makes sense. since it's not worth for them to pay for international shipping back.

ju, there's a returns link on the left side of ss's page. find out which way is the right one to inform them depending on your location.

Just to give a update on my case, I heard from on the 27th I believe, after I filed the RMA on the 22nd of June.

They said they'll send me a prepaid label to return back the Gondorian Helms, and then send a replacement.

I have not received the prepaid label yet, hoping it comes soon, because this has turned out to be a long ordeal, and not happy one.

gondor helms

My replacement HOFG is on it's way!!
hope it arrives in one piece.

Scriff

Re: gondor helms

mine replacement helm arrived today... intact... BUT just one main problem. it's the wrong helm :doh

now it still not solved... have to wait for their reply to see what should i do now... i wonder how long would it take to get it right and finally rest this matter. argh... :bonk

Update on my situation, I was told the prepaid label shipped June 28, but still has not arrived, have e-mailed asking for it to be resent.

Gosh - this has turned in to a long ordeal. Just want to get the helms in tact

the correct helm arrived today. finally this matter can be closed. phew!!!

now i have an extra fountain guard helm lol...

My Fountain guard helm seems to be still on the way - tracking indicates that it is in Sydney - so just another 1000clicks to go!!

Scriff

Back