Amon-Hen

• Thread starter Lookin4Precious
  • Start date
Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice sculpt.
It will go well with other environments of course! Especially the Argonath.

I ordered this from Sideshow, because I love the environments. I may cancel it at some point, because this is my least favorite of the new 3 enviros coming out. The only enviro I've ever really disliked is Helms Deep, which I sold. Minas Tirith is OK, but looks out of place.

I have the Mines of Moria, Minas Tirith, and the Golden Hall right now. I've got the 3 new enviros on order and I'd absolutely love to get the Stone Trolls at some point. Orthanc is also fantastic, but I wouldn't pay more than $250 for one, so I'll never get it.

Why did they release Amon Hen and never release the Argonath that seemed to be more popular? Sigh.... The Argonath could have possibly been my second favorite environment of them all after the Stone Trolls.

Orthanc is also fantastic, but I wouldn't pay more than $250 for one, so I'll never get it

I always thought the same about Orthanc, but then I found one by sheer luck this week for 325 Swiss Francs locally - that's exactly $250... has been repaired in two small spots, but still...:banana

if Amon Hen was 1/6 scale however....
If it was, that would be one HECK of a large environment!!! Hell, you could live in it (almost)!!:lol I love this environment, glad to see they have released it.
:banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

Finally, an environment that I find exciting. This looks to be a definite improvement over many of the others released.

Seion

This is really the first environment that I actually got excited when I saw it. :) I think it'll go nicely with MM, MT and BF and give a nice representation of ME Environments. So much nicer then the polylumps that were before. WTG SS! A great way to end the environment line there! :rock

Not a major location, but I absolutely adore these 'lesser' enviros, nice countryside enviros! That's why I love Bucklebury Ferry, as I see LOTR as much to do about nature and the countryside as anything else.

Helms Deep and Orthanc still remain my joint faves tho, with Stone Trolls close behind. Helms Deep grows on me more and more, so much so that I forget about the arguments over the paint job! Truly one of the best sculpts.

Back