Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep... that's them alright. It's strange to think that all of that product was released well within less than just two years.

Cornelius is cool, I hope you enjoy him.

Still having fun with the HT gorillas. Here are a couple of pictures while we wait for the Neca figures.

Anyone ever add stubble to their Beneath Taylor? Just watched the series on Blu and noticed SSC failed to him a five o clock shadow. Would smudging pencil on his face ruin the figure?

Hello Rocco, You might try Ironman1188, or Jessica from this thread. Jessica does amazing work but she made be very busy.

K07- There was an Exclusive Astronaut Taylor released with the beard.

We need to start a petition for a 1/6 Caeser And Koba!

I lost a recent auction for a custom caeser from onescustoms, due to my internet being down and it is killing me!!! We need a Caeser and Koba figure!!!

Please post if you are interested in these figures and maybe if enough people sign we can get the attention of some companies...

We need to start a petition for a 1/6 Caeser And Koba!

I lost a recent auction for a custom caeser from onescustoms, due to my internet being down and it is killing me!!! We need a Caeser and Koba figure!!!

Please post if you are interested in these figures and maybe if enough people sign we can get the attention of some companies...

Sideshow already made a Caeser 1/6 figure.

Not the Caesar from the new films.

Neca was probably the best shot at getting them but they left doing 1:6 and don't appear to have any interest in returning. They blocked me fro their FB page for asking about 1:6.

Yodasodabo is right, there have been a couple Fantastic customs made already. i was bidding on the caeser figure from onescustoms but my internet went down with like 10 min left on the auction and i lost it by 25 bucks!!! i was sooo pissed!

i then commissioned a remake and was over excited about it but it just didn't work out. i was spoiled by how great the first one was and when the remake wasn't as great as the original i couldn't justify the 2 thousand price tag.

thats why i want to get some kind of petition going for caeser and koba from dawn of apes!

i was basically teased then my hopes were brought back up just to have them crapped on again so i am in a bad place! lol i need CAESER AND KOBA!!!!

Sideshow had a Caesar from Conquest several years ago.
It was near the end of their run and the sculpt was..."ok".
The accessory was a piece of paper as the flyer for Armando's circus.

IM, I really think you should check out the Neca figures, they are great! I am very happy with them and think you will be to. I got my army going again and already have 20 gorillas.:monkey3

I will admit the Neca apes look great. And, I'd have probably bought a bunch if they were the right size. But...if it ain't 1:6 it ain't good enough for me and really should 't be part of this thread since someone started a Neca apes one.

Yea I have all the new neca 7 inch apes, plus all the new sets pre-ordered. But I'm with Ironman. We deserve 1/6!!!!

I mean seriously, we have all been fans since we were little, an considering that the original movies came out in the 60's I think we have a leg up on length of commitment to a franchise, so we deserve a better quality ape figure. Both original movie series, and the new movies( they are Def a great reboot of the franchise)

To all of you who saw DAWN in theatres, tell me you heart didn't start pumping as soon as caeser shouts GO! Omg I was going ape *****

Back