Statue Arkham City Mr. Freeze DC Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SDguy

Super Freak
Reaction score
When I saw the digital rendering, I was sold immediately. Since the updated photo, I'm a bit less in love. What do you all think? Just a bad photo angle?

STK642183.jpg

Batman-Arkham-City-Mr.-Freeze-Statue-Available-September-2014.jpg

Is it the color thats throwing you? I think in game its a little more blue I'm not sure
Other than that it looks about the same to me, just a different angle :dunno

I don't mind the blue... actually makes more sense. His pose looks less dynamic... feet not as far apart (compare where the foot is relative to the bat base), bit hunched over, and the honeycomb pattern on the legs is too contrasted. Again, maybe just me being super picky, and maybe just a bad camera angle. Just thought I'd see what others think. :)

I think he looks great, and will look even better in person. I just got over the whole anger thing about the double dip for the colored versions, and am excited about this line again.

I think he looks great, and will look even better in person. I just got over the whole anger thing about the double dip for the colored versions, and am excited about this line again.

thats super annoying, I wouldnt mind if I could actually buy the colored ones, but I can only get Harley on eBay

I think the issue with the dynamism isn't the pose but the angle. It looks like if one were to rotate the statue to the same orientation as the rendering that the pose is identical.

I think the issue with the dynamism isn't the pose but the angle. It looks like if one were to rotate the statue to the same orientation as the rendering that the pose is identical.

I hope you are right. Nevertheless, there is no denying that his left foot in the two pics is in two different places, if you look at the bat wing base. But I hope that's all it is....

thats super annoying, I wouldnt mind if I could actually buy the colored ones, but I can only get Harley on eBay

I got the full color Harley at SDCC.... already pre-ordered the catwoman and armored bats from gamestop... just going to have to display them separately from the monochromatic originals.

I think Freeze looks real good and I'm very happy with the color change. The splash of blue looks better than the green to me.

I hope you are right. Nevertheless, there is no denying that his left foot in the two pics is in two different places, if you look at the bat wing base. But I hope that's all it is....

Yeah, it looks to me like the angle of the pics is the only difference between the 2 of them (other than the color change). I'm sure if both pieces were facing the same direction, the poses would be identical. If paint apps hold up, this is going to be a great addition to any collection.

I think the actual pic is less well-lit than the proto photo, so there's loads of detail we can't see. The green is almost day-glo, but the blue isnt. His face isn't all nicely lit up like that. And the angle is different, too. So as usual, the proof will be in the actual resin pudding.

WHEN ARE WE GETTING HIM, ALREADY?! [rhetorical question]Dang. Hurry UP.

Back