Quarantine Studios gets Frazetta license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adolfo

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just heard these guys are doing the Frazetta pieces in 1/6... Lord almighty

1/6 scale Managable size and probably price wise Than from ARH

Well their beautiful 1/6 Conan the Brutal is like $260 so maybe $300 for a nice 1/6 Frazetta piece, far cheaper than ARH I'll bet

That's what I'm saying ARH you will be in the 500 plus mark for the 1/4 scale. these will be more managable price wise and space wise.

That's actually good to hear as I really want the Frazetta Tarzan more than anything else from ARH.
This at least gives more of a choice and I don't mind the smaller scale at all, just give me great detail and paint apps.
Can't have to much of a good thing. :duff

I don't worry about the sculpt in regards to QS, but I do worry about the paint apps

I hope the Silver Warrior is the first statue produced. 1/6 scale is really the ideal scale for statues based on Frazetta's art.

I hope the Silver Warrior is the first statue produced. 1/6 scale is really the ideal scale for statues based on Frazetta's art.

It will be interesting to see what artwork they get to translate. I can't see them doing the same pieces as ARH so I am anxious to see exactly what they will be rendering in 3D. :dunno

It will be interesting to see what artwork they get to translate. I can't see them doing the same pieces as ARH so I am anxious to see exactly what they will be rendering in 3D. :dunno

Lets hope this is not their teaser:
attachment.php

frank_frazetta_devil_rider_2.jpg

It'd be funny if they did something like this. Cool, different, but funny.

frank_frazetta_luana.jpg

This would be cool too. Something other than all of the "iconic" images would be welcome.

25103.jpg

Another "monkey" dio...

Indomitable, Indomitable, Indomitable

Plus the Death Dealer that Reel Art never got out.

Back