Robin Williams RIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Robin Williams Dead.

Robin Williams. Sometimes these celebrity deaths really take you by surprise. Obviously he wasn't elderly yet, wasn't aware of any drug issues or indeed the depression it now seems he had.

Very sad. I was looking forward to seeing him play Mrs Doubtfire again, never to be as it turns out.

I heard many years ago, he was apparently a very keen Battlefield series online gamer?

Robin Williams. Sometimes these celebrity deaths really take you by surprise. Obviously he wasn't elderly yet, wasn't aware of any drug issues or indeed the depression it now seems he had.

Very sad. I was looking forward to seeing him play Mrs Doubtfire again, never to be as it turns out.

What I find very odd was there was a Top Gun 2 script in the works and Tony Scott took his own life. Then Mrs Doubtfire 2 and Williams also took his own life. I find it very bizarre.

horrible horrible news..so sad to hear that...RIP funny man...:(

there are a lot of actors deaths that don't impact my life that much..but this one does...really really sad...

This socks so much. Of all the celebrity deaths, this has hit me the hardest. One of my favourite actors. RIP Robin .

I seen him on a VHS tape doing stand up way back, even before Mork and Mindy. Funny as hell at the time. Even some of his films that critics ripped like RV I thought were funny. He will be missed.

This is how I'll always remember him. Your torment is over now, Robin.

4f2ab59990b10f3c67e6e392b0769a97.jpg

Back