Statue Your Thoughts on a SSC Supergirl PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Your Thoughts on SSC Supergirl PF

Man, you weren't kidding!

Meh.

1f2139f7ff054adf672ce571b07729d2.jpg

Nice arts, plenty to choose from.

Told myself I was gonna stick with the trinity. Then lobo came out looking like it did and now I remember how much I like this character....

Maybe SS will fasttrack this since there's now going to be a Supergirl TV show. Not that I plan to watch the show, but the descriptions of a "new take" on Supergirl gives me pause. Everyone always thinks they are smarter than the people who actually created a character that has endured for more than 50 years.

Maybe SS will fasttrack this since there's now going to be a Supergirl TV show. Not that I plan to watch the show, but the descriptions of a "new take" on Supergirl gives me pause. Everyone always thinks they are smarter than the people who actually created a character that has endured for more than 50 years.

We would've gotten a Green Arrow pf by now if that were the case.

But still Kara Zor-El. I have no problem with updating the character to fit the times. I hope the version Sideshow makes is based on the Turner/Churchill look (that said, I'd love to see Hot Toys make a Helen Slater Supergirl from the 1980 movie).

I think if CBS does a series that ties into the Man of Steel universe that could be great. Since it's not on CM I'm assuming it won't tie into the Arrow/Flash universe. However who knows what they have in mind when they say "new take" or "reinvention of the character". Wasn't Supergirl some kind of marshmallow alien at some point in the comic? Or they could make it some kind of an experiment gone wrong, who knows. If it's not a Kryptonian named Kara Jor-El it will already start off the tracks IMO.

Back