Statue Your Thoughts on a SSC Supergirl PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh... Most female characters are already provocative enough, why bother disrobing them? She looks like a maid washing supergirl's cape, wishing she was super girl.

Meh... Most female characters are already provocative enough, why bother disrobing them? She looks like a maid washing supergirl's cape, wishing she was super girl.

I like it for one reason....

546839_539137259449722_889940997_n.jpg

I mean Lindsay is sexy, but I mean it she pulled off the sheets look.

Any hints if there will be an announcement for NYCC? Or do you guys think sideshow's done for the year?

Any hints if there will be an announcement for NYCC? Or do you guys think sideshow's done for the year?

I believe they are done with DC for the year. We will get some new stuff up for Spook, probably COTD or Freddy or Jason or Ash or Pinhead though.

We have Spook, Black Friday & 12 Days coming up so if we don't see anything during any of those events, especially during the 12 Days, then it's safe to say that Sideshow is done for the year. :lol

There's also NYCC this weekend where we'll might/probably see 1/6th GL.

twitterpic_zpse73e3c8e.jpg

I think ss will struggle to her right. They will make her to busty and to old looking

Back