Now that you've seen Guardians of the Galaxy - which figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would really like to see the outfits from the last scene though I imagine we'll only be getting the 'first' outfits followed by the Ravagers' uniforms in a 5-figure boxset.

I would much rather have the shorter jacket on Starlord than the one we're getting as he was hardly in it. Did anyone notice which jacket he had on during the last scene?

Short if i remember correctly

Wasnt planning on getting any...

Loved the film, want Starlord, Groot and Rocket... and well it would just be rude to leave Drax and Gamora out, may as well get the team! :clap

Originally just wanted groot and racoon. now star lord is top priority. Gamora rocked in this movie. definatley adding her. really had low expectations for drax....still wasnt entirely impressed. Not sure if he would make it to my collection but It wouldnt be right not having him. Gonna have to force myself to like him most likely

Of the confirmed figures, I will be getting... all! I was going to regardless, but now I want them yesterday instead of tomorrow. I'm going to go down to the LEGO store tomorrow morning to pick up the sets!

My wish list for HT:
- Nebula
- Ronan the Accuser
- Nova Corps (anyone - I love the uniform)
- Howard the Duck & Cosmo Two Pack

I'd say Collector, but he didn't really do much. Thanos, too, but I'm sure we'll get him in a future movie. And I also want eFX or another company (other than KA) to make a replica Star-Lord mask and a large scale Milano model.

Though a lifesize Nebula statue would also be nice. :wink1:

Groot, Rocket and Starlord. These guys were hilarious especially Groot. Yeah, the rest were cool but they didn't do anything for me.

I originally intended to pass on Gamora and Drax but am completely all in for the 5. I actually they make Ronan, Nebula, and the Collector as well. I plan to buy every character they make.

Rocket = Am getting the first figure and would also like the prison attire with an angrier headsculpt and the gun from that scene as that one would look perfect on Groot's shoulder. I would also buy a 3rd version with the blue jumpsuit.

Groot = Will probably be getting 2 so I can display both headsculpts.

Drax = Looks to be the weakest of the prototypes but still a really nice figure that I'll be buying.

Gamora = First version looks fantastic. Am open to buying other versions.

Star-Lord = Didn't like Chris Pratt's performance at all but I want to complete the team and like the general look of the character so I have pre-ordered the first figure.

If made I would also be intrested in,

Ronan
Nebula
Yondu
The Collector & Cosmo

after seeing the movie? : ehhhhhhhhhhhh. ALL OF THEM..... 2 of each.....no 3 of each :AHHHHH :rotfl

haha great movie and I'm still in for all of them

Got to agree with the first response.. Groot, Rocket, and Starlord are must haves... Gamora looked great translated to a figure too.. sculpt was dead on. Drax's eyes looked weird.

I want the space dog.

Cosmo-the-Space-Dog.jpg

Back