Bats v Supes VS Star Wars Ep7

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What are you more excited for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OSCORP

Super Freak
Reaction score
I chose these two cause they're the biggest guns to me. Which is getting your juices flowing?

(votes public click on numbers to see who voted)

Last edited:
Batman V Superman since it’s the first time two of the most popular superheroes ever will share screen time. This will be the seventh Star Wars film.

Batman V Superman since it’s the first time two of the most popular superheroes ever will share screen time. This will be the seventh Star Wars film.

yeah but it will be the first one since..... you know....

Han Solo, Princess Leia and Luke Skywalker are going to be on the big screen again in a new Star Wars film.

Need I go on?

Age of Ultron over both for me to be honest.

My list is:

Age of Ultron
BVS
Cap 3
Star Wars ep 7

I consider myself a pretty big Star Wars guy, but a bigger marvel/dc comic fan. Nothing hits home harder than a good superhero. But I'm ****ing stoked for ep 7.

All of these are coming off of disappointing previous movies. Man of Steel, TDKR, and the prequels were all let downs. Both of these still have potential to be massive cluster ****s.

I have to go with BvS but only barely.

I'm excited to see if Ben can handle the cowl and what the future of Batman movies may hold.

Star Wars is too run into the ground and whored out. This movie can redeem that but it won't get much faith from me until it actually does. Plus if they botch it they can potentially damage the legacy of Luke, Han, Leia etc.

Batman vs. Superman by default. Star Wars: fool me three or more times, shame on you.

Seriously X-Men Age of Apocalypse will blow them both away quality-wise if Singer directs.

All of these are coming off of disappointing previous movies. Man of Steel, TDKR, and the prequels were all let downs. Both of these still have potential to be massive cluster ****s.

I have to go with BvS but only barely.

I'm excited to see if Ben can handle the cowl and what the future of Batman movies may hold.

Star Wars is too run into the ground and whored out. This movie can redeem that but it won't get much faith from me until it actually does. Plus if they botch it they can potentially damage the legacy of Luke, Han, Leia etc.

I agree with you to an extent, the main factors for me are the following...

1. Hated (really hated) MOS, and Snyder will be directing this one as well.

2. Tired of all these Superhero reboots, I would like to have a little time off between incarnations. That goes for Spiderman as well.

3. While the PT was at best clumsy, and poorly written and at worst (AOTC) absolutely, unredeemingly atrocious, at least it will have been 10 years between films. And the man to blame for those films has been ejected from the Directors chair.

4. The return of a much loved cast.

I have always been a much bigger fan of Star Wars than Superman, and while Batman was a favorite of mine as a child, nothing can beat the nostalgia I feel for seeing the cast of the OT return.

Both these movies have a strong chance of being underwhelming if not absolutely horrible, but with Snyder coming hot off MOS to direct BVS, I feel that movie being terrible is almost a foregone conclusion, even if it might be unfair to judge before seeing it. With J.J. attached, I almost feel like the next Star Wars movie is an unknown element, something that could go either way.

Why do so many hate Man of Steel with a passion? Is it just the purists in you?

Why do so many hate Man of Steel with a passion? Is it just the purists in you?

I've never read a Superman comic in my life, so I don't think I'd qualify as a purist.

I'm not one of those people who gets off on bashing movies just for the sake of it, I wanted to like it, I really did. If I recall, my main problems were that it felt very rushed (not enough time to flesh out the story properly) and poorly written. I disliked the acting, which I felt was too cornball, and for some reasn Amy Adams really rubbed me the wrong way in this film and how she made stupid decisions for no other reason than moving the story along. I felt like it was all flash over substance.

I had other problems with it, but to remember would take a second viewing. And honestly, I respect that some did enjoy it and my motivation isnt to pee in anybodys cornflakes.

because superman destroyed the city at the end and pa kent's death was stupid.

There's that too.

City damage is collateral. If two god-like beings go to war in a majorly populated city... Bad ****s going to happen. Can't argue about Pa Kent, but it was a pivotal moment in the movie to see that he had the power/ability to save Pa, but respected him enough to listen to him.

Back