Leaked Deadpool footage

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
in this case it might be cheaper. since it is just one character for 8 minutes and not a entire movie

You're right.

All and all that's some mighty fine CGI, like an animated movie, just do NOT want for an actual movie.

I agree, to an extent. The movie, itself, should be live-action, no question, but I'm divided when it comes to Deadpool himself. I question whether they could actually achieve that level of accuracy in live action, and, I also question just how comfortable it would be for Ryan Reynolds if they could.

The head itself (or the face) might be CGI. Im not talking about his face underneath. Im talking about the mask.

Even if they do a real body they will probably CGI the face part

Well, looking at Dawn of the planet, CGI for just the mask would be pretty cool and I have no doubt they could make it look unbelievably realistic.

Bit I would much rather an all Live action movie.

DP is the perfect character to make a pulp B-movie, but I won't get that on my wildest dreams.

If this really is Fox gauging interest, I just hope they don't see it as the internet losing their **** over deadpool in general as it's really the internet losing their **** over wicked test footage that actually does the character justice.

would the budget really need to be that high?

And I bet most of the budget will go to making a Deadpool out of CGI, but it seems to me that having a stuntman being on the suit while Ryan does the voice would be cheaper and get the movie made.

What if the costs of CGI are what is holding the movie back???

4UuD6qG.png

I love that they had the guys who wrote Zombieland do the script for this movie....I thought the overall tone of that movie and the comedy mixed in was perfect to translate over to doing Deadpool the right way. Fox just needs to accept that DP is a darker character and not something to be made into a lighthearted film. That test footage was perfect as to how he should be portrayed.

oh no.... zombieland becomes a huge mess at the end. you could tell the story was meant to end when the girls steal their car.

not sure how to feel about it

This was really good! I'm really happy they didn't do the voices in his head thing, Hope this gets made or x-force, which I think would basically be a cable and deadpool movie which in my opinion would be even better

you know they will add the voices in his head for the movie if they do it.....

If they can pull off fantastic 4th wall breaking with 2 voices in DP's head at the same time, and great acting in that terrible Deadpool videogame, I'd like to think it should be easier for experienced filmmakers.

Back