Leaked Deadpool footage

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you know they will add the voices in his head for the movie if they do it.....
Why do you say that? I looked at a review for the leaked script that says it didn't have them. Plus they were only around in the comics for a couple years

I don't mind if they're not in it :lol sorry Crows, but yeah, they're not in the comics for long.

They would be a nice addition though, if they do it, they'll get my love for sure.

It would be, at the same time, a missed chance if they don't have the voices though.

but they did add that to the game and I remember people being happy about it

Would be good if it was used sparingly. Like Thought bubbles of another Wade insulting or arguing with our Wade then silenced when our Wade whacks himself on the head

I wasn't a big fan of Daniel Ways run. I feel like he changed the charector a lot, made him more of a psycho path instead of just kinda insane and annoying

I gained a new appreciation for XOW and the DP of this movie after I watched this video, I'm gonna watch the movie now.

This only makes me be absolutely certain that there's no one better to play DP than Reynolds, I love that guy.

If you're a DP fan I recommend you watch this video if you haven't already, it's both interesting and hilarious.

The Purge Anarchy cost 9 million to make....

District 9 was 30 million.
Punisher was only 30 mil.

They could literally make this for 20 million and get so much money back, Deadpool Does NOT require a big budget or big special effects.

Even as an investment they wouldn't have to spend 200 million like with Spiderman and they would get their money back plus more, they could do all practical effects, a real suit, They don't even need to hire big A List celebrities for the bad guys.

someone from the 80s, a recognizable actor would be perfect in that sense.

I swear Fox wants to destroy itself,

The Purge Anarchy cost 9 million to make....

District 9 was 30 million.
Punisher was only 30 mil.

They could literally make this for 20 million and get so much money back, Deadpool Does NOT require a big budget or big special effects.

Even as an investment they wouldn't have to spend 200 million like with Spiderman and they would get their money back plus more, they could do all practical effects, a real suit, They don't even need to hire big A List celebrities for the bad guys.

someone from the 80s, a recognizable actor would be perfect in that sense.

I swear Fox wants to destroy itself,

i cri evrytim

I swear Fox wants to destroy itself.
tumblr_mckyb6JGgo1qmesag.gif

Saw the footage yesterday and sweet Jebus was it awesome. I'm not a Marvel fan with the exception of Spidey, Wolverine and Deadpool so please make this movie happen!

Back