Premium Format Sandtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am disappointed by the pose so far. I much prefer a simple museum pose or something like they did with cody.

I am disappointed by the pose so far. I much prefer a simple museum pose or something like they did with cody.
But Cody was a G! This is some random nameless Sandtrooper

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

You ****ing genius. That would be a ****ing GRAIL if they did that, then randomly made the EX like 300. Holy ****

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon
:duff

I'll submit it as a suggestion to Sideshow. :lol Would be the best EX accessory ever - sold out on first day. :wink1:

If the helmet is the same with the Stormtrooper PF, then it will be EASY PASS. JudgeDredd is going to make a 1:3 Sandtrooper which will kill this

That's what I like about you JKNO....

Always got another option up your sleeve 👍

...Standing dramatically with one leg up on something, be it a rock, crate, Jawa, or barrel of rum.

I'm afraid of the pose since none of the Imperial PFs have perfect poses. I dislike the Snowtrooper's pose the most, so that's why it didn't make it into my collection.

Back