Kotobukiya Rogue DRS Fine Art Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not bad.. I need to see a close up of that face though. The knee resting on the base looks a bit odd to me.

Yyyyyyeeeeeeeaaahhhhhh! Liked the first more, but this will be awesome too! I frigging love this hobby! There's always something to get excited about :)

I was scrolling down at the pics thinking I wasn't feelin' it, then I saw the switch out portrait. Phew.

Edit: That little Deadpool is so cool. Should have been part of the Fine Art line :slap

Surprised no one has added the alt. head from sdcc. This is looking sweet!

image.jpg

Wow, that actually looks good. Although we all know Rogue has a rounder booty than that. Am I right?

I dig the pose. Kotobukiya came out strong with carnage, rogue, and wolverine displayed at sdcc. Thinking I might need all three!

If I collected this line I would be all over it. The initial unveil didn't do anything for me but here's hoping they release that axed Sabretooth. I did own the Colossus danger room session statue and that was awesome. Paint on Magneto and Gambit could've been better IMO

New Rogue looks amazing sculpt wise

Back