1/6 Sideshow Marvel Comic Book Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really REALLY hope they give us something akin to Todd McFarlane's Spidey! Or the actual Ultimate Spidey costume that isn't the Amazing Spider-Man suit. Those two comic book suits are hands down my favorite versions of the character....and it wouldn't hurt to see a Superior Spider-Man suit as well!

Oh yeah, comic version of the Mighty Avengers!
My picks right now would be:
Hawkeye
Silver Centurion
Spiral
Colossus

Anyway, about friggin' time!

Classic Iron Man is a MUST for me!

And Wolvie, Dr Doom... Hope they bring us the John Byrne era X-Men. Those were the best!

Anyone have any idea of how Sideshow will do Iron Man? Something like Hot Toys? Since I don't know if SSC has done completely sculpted figures lately

Classic Spider-Man, and Captain America though, sound great.

I thought I was done with 1/6. But after this and all of the new Hot Toys announcements... they've got me.

I'll take one of everything from this line.

I don't really collect figures anymore, but I'll have to make an exception for Deadpool. Love the grenades.

Damn you SSC just when i thought i would never give my money again to you, you pull this outta your hat.
Damn you now hurry up and take my money:impatient:

I'd love to see a Thanos, Beta Ray Bill, and Classic Strange. Apocalypse would be fantastic as well.

The only figure I'm most likely going to pick up right now is Dr. Doom. They look great though, and I wish I could get the whole line.

The costumes leave a lot to be desired. Wolverine's looks cheap and Deadpool's is too loose-fitting. They'll need a tighter, more flexible material.

As far as the announcement itself goes... thank GOD someone's doing this. Marvel comic figures in 1/6. About bloody time. Now where's my Taskmaster? I'd also like to see Mr. Sinister, Thanos, and Apocalypse at some point. Gambit would be sweet, too. And Gray Hulk.

Aw, hell. I'm in.

WOW!
First they nail the DC figures with The Joker,Harley,Catwoman,Batman and Superman...now they have the Marvel Universe to do their magic on...my poor wallet!

Back