1/6 Hot Toys: RoboCop - Alex Murphy unmasked (Battle Damaged)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ive decided to cancel the regular version and go with this instead. The more I look at it the more I realise how epic a figure it is and how representative of the best parts of Robocop it is. Helmeted versions of Robocop figures are a dime a dozen eg enterbay, neca, ht but this unhelmeted version just looks the business.

ive decided to cancel the regular version and go with this instead. The more I look at it the more I realise how epic a figure it is and how representative the best parts of Robocop it is. Helmeted versions of Robocop figures are a dime a dozen eg enterbay, neca, ht but this unhelmeted version just looks the business.
Good move

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Look how large it is in these photos compared to the people standing by. It's got to be 1/4 scale.

Look how large it is in these photos compared to the people standing by. It's got to be 1/4 scale.
even more epic, although it does say 1/6th scale figure on the namestand below the figure

It's not.

10470631_10152572788501718_5506770541418504965_n.jpg

never noticed the baby food before, hope thats included

Does he not have a BD visor though? Sculpt is insane but I'd want to switch it up once in a while.

Re: Hot Toys: RoboCop - (Battle Damaged) - Alex Murphy unmasked!!

Looks great but I'm not a big enough Robocop fan to get it.

Hopefully HT will use hard plastic for the face, not their crappy rubber.

The headsculpt is brilliant, I can't express that enough.

There's just something so sad about that human face plastered onto a lifeless cybernetic head and the Weller sculpt really expresses that. Can I say this is the best likeness and headsculpt that's ever been done in this scale, or would that be hyperbole?
:exactly: agreed with all parts of that message.

....why does right eye look melted? did the deterioration start already? :lol

That's one of the better sculpts I've ever seen. No Joke.

I think I may use my reward points on regular Robocop that way I'm not buying both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back