1/6 Hot Toys: RoboCop - Alex Murphy unmasked (Battle Damaged)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great, but just too dodgy of Hot toys to leave the sculpt off the standard figure.

Great, but just too dodgy of Hot toys to leave the sculpt off the standard figure.
It's not dodgy AT ALL - it's them maximizing on an opportunity to do two legitimate versions from the film, properly.

He never took the helmet off till he got busted up badly, & this figure reflects that section of the film beautifully.

This just may be the best HT figure ever.

That pic above is so damn real looking.
Absolutely.

The subsequent youtube vid there, just shows the brilliance of this piece, it's Weller in the suit.

Even the way they have the figure posed, looks just like Weller in the suit mid walk.

This could almost make up for my heartbreak over those rubber limbed, steel wool haired Ripley figures.

10293837_587846824669599_415917651161328336_o.jpg

OMG. It's perfect!!!

I've gotta get my deposit transferred from the regular to this one. Just so amazing. Perfection in every way.

Why would it? It's act 3 RoboMurphy. :lol

If anything, it'll get a shot up helmet accessory to place next to his drill while he's shooting Gerbers.

That's what I'd like to see... just a helmet to have placed next to him. Might not even use it, but it'd be a good addition.

Holy crap... that is just so spot-on! Must be strong, but I already feel my will power crumbling :lol

Dead or alive, that's coming with me...

Well said :lol :duff

well at least they corrected that flat nose issue.
but on another note, I HAVE to have him. Po first day for me, I already have the regular on order and this next to him will look amazing.

now where is KANE!!!!!!!!! I want KANE!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back