Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: Mark 30 - Blue Steel (?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't read like anything legit to me. Just some guys wish list/guesstimations.

+1

'Fraid so, and I quote -

Hot Toys Iron Man 3 Armor Details Analysis & Prediction for coming Iron Man Release
Hi guys, as you all know I am a fan of HT Iron Man Series, I was thinking is that possible for HT to make all 42 different iron man armors in future, my answer now is YES, after I spent couple of hours to analyze the similarities of each armor, I fount that actually HT only need to make 14 different armors and by reusing the parts of these 14 armors and apply new paint-job, they can actually produce all 42 to armors....

.. cool article for the pictorial display of how the armors are combined to get 42 separate versions, though. :rock

1407251430df6e4ed34d30060f.jpg

Great photo! :rock

I would still prefer it if the shade of blue, was a bit darker.. but on balance, I will probably get this armor, when HT get around to announcing it.

I don't see why they wouldn't. Easy repaint and repackage that they know fans will eat it up.

Yup its a forgone conclusion, I would say if we do not see it before this is a possibility for the next Toy Fair Exclusive.

This artcle has this and peacemaker as already announced as upcoming releases

https://leecheekheng.blogspot.hk/2014/07/hot-toys-iron-man-3-armor-details.html

Good article read that this morning, he seems to suggest that Blue Steel coming out next on the schedule has been confirmed so I wonder if he or a source got this off a HT Rep... Time will tell whether this is the case or just speculation.

Here's a pic I took at HK Anicon.

View attachment 123584

I know I have said I wouldn't get this but that photo ignites a want for it, I really like the blue in that shot its a slightly deeper, darker shade. Is that the colour of that particular figure in person or is it a trick of the light/camera? If its that shade I may have to break the promise not to get one and pick one up... I just hope hes a way off as if I do make that jump I would rather collect some other figures in the meantime.

I hope that article is true. Really want both of these suits. They really will look amazing with the others in a collection.

IMO, the fact that the article admits to some speculation and guess work, lend some credibility to it suggesting that Blue Steel and Peacemaker are confirmed. AND the fact that both of them are complete figures shown at SDCC makes it all seem that much more of a probablility.

Its not like we we're expecting them to make all 42 anyway.

IMO, the fact that the article admits to some speculation and guess work, lend some credibility to it suggesting that Blue Steel and Peacemaker are confirmed. AND the fact that both of them are complete figures shown at SDCC makes it all seem that much more of a probablility.

Its not like we we're expecting them to make all 42 anyway.

They should release about 7 or 8 more armor from IM3.The most requested ones. Then move on. Plenty of another armors in the future. Avengers 2 and 3,and possibly IM4 and Guardians of the Galaxy 2 ( Comics). Of course this is just my personal opinion

They should release about 7 or 8 more armor from IM3.The most requested ones. Then move on. Plenty of another armors in the future. Avengers 2 and 3,and possibly IM4 and Guardians of the Galaxy 2 ( Comics). Of course this is just my personal opinion

I look forward to the day when the Iron Man 3 line ends

King Arts are doing figures as well :horror.... their 1/4 STRIKE Cap looks epic

KingArts Cap Strike Suit color is spot on. I still think the Hot Toys Strike suit needs to be in a darker tone. Both the red and blue parts.

Back