Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some more pics

20tkrbb.jpg

She looks AWESOME

She does look good in this one.

I like that type of face, but I think she lacks the vibrant youthfulness associated with various treatments of the character. Compared to say, the DCAU Dini/Timm Batgirl, this one feels a bit older, more mature. More to do with the sultry and femme fatale look of the art the PF is based on than anything else. Not a bad thing, just different. I'm still excited to pick her up. :)

I love it. Love the face, love the sculpt, boots, outfit. Fantastic choice making her an older Batgirl. The eyes are looking a bit to far too the side but I still think it's great! Will PO.

What's throwing everyone off is the squareness in the jaw compared to Artgerm's source art.
This head could easily be tweaked prior to release.

I'm kinda waffling now, though, about wanting this 'as-is' or if she should have a gold inner liner to her cape.

Only issue I have is the jawline is too square and wide which makes her look mannish. The costume looks phenomenal though. I'll still get BG but am definitely on the fence with PG and her old face. Hopefully a COH will help that one.

But that's a very low bar.

Haha. Well when Powergirl was announced I already knew I wouldn't purchase her. But I said I'd be on the fence if they ever made a Batgirl.

Luckily Batgirl looks way better than Powergirl, because now I can buy something :clap

~~~

Looks like we'll be POing Batgirl, my twin and I both think she looks great!

Haha. Well when Powergirl was announced I already knew I wouldn't purchase her. But I said I'd be on the fence if they ever made a Batgirl.

Luckily Batgirl looks way better than Powergirl, because now I can buy something :clap

~~~

Looks like we'll be POing Batgirl, my twin and I both think she looks great!

Well now I'm much more interested in Bat Girl after the pictures, I was a 9/10 on ordering PG and only a 5/10 on BG, but now PG is down to a 2/10 and BG has climbed to a 7/10.

Back