1/6 Sideshow Star Wars TIE Fighter Pilot 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, you guys are in luck because all you missed was 3 years of clones and peepee looking musicians.

That's true. But I have have gone almost all-in with the new Dinosauria releases. No way I could afford to keep up with all of these SW releases. The only ones I am positive about are R2 and C-3PO. The rest remain to be seen.

OMG Scout Trooper now TIE Fighter Pilot. I'm glad I sold my Medicom version.

I was hoping to save up for the Probe Droid but now I will have to wait....But :yess: the OT is back again.

If makibg a 1/6 tie fighter turns out to not be feasible, how about at least making just the cockpit!? How cool of a display would that be?!

Do you have any idea how big a 1/6th TIE would be? HUGE.

Something around the size if the '89 Batmobile would be cool, but ideally it would be either Vaders TIE Advanced x1.. or my personal favorite, the Tie Interceptor.. the original TIE fighter is my least favorite design out of the three.

If HT does nothing with the license but the fact that it got it forced a colon blow move on Sideshow's part to release all this good stuff... well, I'm good with that alone.

020212_backtothefuture.jpg

It works! :lol

:rock :rock :rock

If HT does nothing with the license but the fact that it got it forced a colon blow move on Sideshow's part to release all this good stuff...

I'm sure, as before, Hot Toys is working with Sideshow's license and input on whatever figure they may release. If something's coming, I'm hoping it's shown at SDCC, but that it doesn't go up for pre-order until next year. There's just too much SW to budget for this year man!

I'm sure, as before, Hot Toys is working with Sideshow's license and input on whatever figure they may release. If something's coming, I'm hoping it's shown at SDCC, but that it doesn't go up for pre-order until next year. There's just too much SW to budget for this year man!

Even if we preorder it tomorrow, likely it won'y ship until next year. You have time.

It ain't just all this SW goodness; there's more coming... the ALIEN stuff from HT will kill me.

Back