1/6 Sideshow 1/6th Scale Star Wars Speeder Bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's got to be around $250, right? Is anyone seriously thinking it will be $150? Christ, the E-WEB Canon was $150.
Thats the price rage im hoping for (200-250).. im just kinda paraniod with the pricing they had for the taun tauns hahaha

Favorite toy as a kid, wonder if it will explode like the 3 3/4's did when you pushed the button on the back? J/k... but seriously, that was my favorite feature.

I hope the SSC speederbike will have some kind of a dio base. Even if removable. That bulbous thing is not the best choice IMO.

Also the old Hasbro speederbike holds up pretty well. Not as crisp as this one, some details are not as good but still for its price is great.

It's got to be around $250, right? Is anyone seriously thinking it will be $150? Christ, the E-WEB Canon was $150.

I'd guess that or $300.. but the S.T.A.P. was only $175 and came with a Battle Droid... so maybe $150 isn't too crazy :huh

****, $175 and with a Battle Droid... too bad I think it's a stupid design 'cause that seems like a steal :lol

Yet to see trooper on bike. PF was great since trooper was moulded into that posture, so wouldn't be having unrealistic expectations here.:D

I can't imagine it would be under $200. The e-web cannons were $150 and the Probe Droid is $250.

I gotta think people would indeed want multiples just in case Endor Luke and Endor Leia ever decide to appear. Maybe they'll re-issue a new speeder bike with a detachable front to go with Luke for when he slices the front off of it!

I can't imagine it would be under $200. The e-web cannons were $150 and the Probe Droid is $250.

I gotta think people would indeed want multiples just in case Endor Luke and Endor Leia ever decide to appear. Maybe they'll re-issue a new speeder bike with a detachable front to go with Luke for when he slices the front off of it!

Fans do think alike:)

Back