1/6 Sideshow Star Wars Scout Trooper 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I admit i didn't this coming this year. I was already delighted with Pilot Luke, R2 and 3PO, Jango Fett and the couple clones announced earlier. SDCC '14 will clearly be one of the best yet for 12" Star Wars collectors.

So happy by this announcement! All I need now is a Hoth Rebel Solider to finish off the OT troopers :D

Oh and a massive +1 for Endor Leia. She was my most wanted figure as a kid back in the Vintage days.

Will there be an exclusive scout w sniper rifle ???

You never know with Sideshow but i'd be surprised. With Disney trying to get a firm hold of the licence and reorganizing Star Wars cannon, chances of a video game based accessory to be included are slim.

Will there be an exclusive scout w sniper rifle ???

What did they use as sniper pieces in the game? DLT-19, DLT-20A or something different? Both of those have been made in 1/6, and I'm sure there are lots of 1/6 sniper rifles out there besides the Star Wars versions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome news.... This year is going to be expensive since I collect both 1/6th &1/4th. Oh well you only live once and can't take the money with you! :lol Although my wife will kill me the collection room grows!

I love this announcement but whether or not I get this will depend on the cost of the Speeder Bike. To me one can't go without the other, so that'll be the final determination. Although I'm hoping this kind of announcements leads to both the AT-AT Driver and TIE Fighter Pilot.

Back