XM Studios Comic Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I passed on the new SS modern Thor so I'll end up getting this. I love Thor and I've wanted a different one to replace the original SS comic version for a while now. This looks to be it so far. SS's first Thor is still a masterpiece but I want a more direct facing pose so this will hopefully cover that.

I need a Thor in my collection as well. If this turns out good, this might be the one.

That should be real simple, (making hammer smaller). :)

Could happen. After someone suggested it on SF XM is looking into adding a spinning hammer also. Can you believe this company? They are incredible. :clap

Ok, we might just be able to squeeze the spinning hammer in. The team needs to spend some R&D to check if it will cause balance issues, production costs issues so we will update soon again if we can cater to this request. It is a great idea and personally I like spinning things!:buttrock:

I'm a big fan of XM! :yess:

Could happen. After someone suggested it on SF XM is looking into adding a spinning hammer also. Can you believe this company? They are incredible. :clap

I'm a big fan of XM! :yess:

If they do that I can't see not buying it. This company is unreal right now. I am a huge fan and can't wait to see what else they have in store

Ummmmm..... Spinning hammer looks ok in a professional photography studio, professionally backlit, photoshopped with smokes and other special effects. In real life, not so good. If XM can pull it off, maybe they can apply the technique to Flash. But again, I've not seen motion done well in statues.

If they did it, I'd like just the clear acrylic blurred look. Maybe like an inch of motion. Not the full circle.

Bowen designs sure as hell pulled it off. I never thought that could be done....But they did it awesomely. It can be done.

Yep, Bowens one looks great. Will make me heavily consider getting it if done right.

don't know if its been brought up, but why is the cap being blown in one direction while the hair is blowing in the opposite direction???????

don't know if its been brought up, but why is the cap being blown in one direction while the hair is blowing in the opposite direction???????

He's whipping his head around to point with his left hand. :dunno

Picture I made myself... would look pretty badass if it comes true, don't you think so?

spinning.jpg

Back