[XM Studios] 1/4 Comic Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure why but I somehow prefer the old base. Maybe cos it's simpler, allowing you to focus more on Hawkeye. The new base seems to have too many loose pieces lying around. But allowing it to pose on high & low ground is a nice idea.

I presume the strapped case holding the arrows is made of faux leather & is detachable from the figure right? : )

Still holding the urge to get him.

Everything made by XM is fully sculpted. They just so good at it that the leather bag appears to be leather. If I were you Rusty and your on te fence I wouldn't wait to long.... He's not going to make it very long

10612993_1538471046368380_2455759926440194124_n.jpg

I think that's the first pic of Hawkeye on the "lower ground" option base (in completed form). Very nice!

Price is in line with the others at SGD 799. A bit surprised by the 800 ES when most others were 500. Granted XM has more buyers now and this is the best Hawkeye ever done. Maybe BBTS will get more with the ES higher.

Price is in line with the others at SGD 799. A bit surprised by the 800 ES when most others were 500. Granted XM has more buyers now and this is the best Hawkeye ever done. Maybe BBTS will get more with the ES higher.

Your forgetting we have European distributers now. I'm afraid it will only get worse.....

Definitely, more buyers now. Scramble to get your statue.

Maybe the higher ES is to cover the costs of the extra time they put into this one too. Recreating the base and all.

Back