American Horror Story: Freak Show Season 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Waller

Are you on the square?
Reaction score
I figured its time to start a thread on this.

american-horror-story-freakshow.jpg

It appears Sarah Paulson is playing a two-headed woman. :lol

ahs-2heads.jpg

Last edited:
Re: American Horror Story: Freak Show Season 3

It's like if Zaphod Beeblebrox was a woman.

there are two kinds of AHS fans Ive noticed.... those who hated season 2, and those who absolutely love it and regard it as the best season.

I personally think it sucked

Yeah...disagree. Not sure how anyone could think S3 was better than S2. S3 was so bad I felt sick after it was over. That's something that I don't think has ever happened to me before. It was just...awful.

I felt season 1 kept dragging on and never really reached a conclusion. The haunted house, Tate, his mother, I never found them particularly interesting or scary, either. The whole story was pointless.

Season 2 felt like a REAL horror story, and despite it being packed with so many different horror concepts (aliens, mutant/zombie weapons, bloodyface serial killer, demon-possessed Nun etc), I thought it was consistently compelling and wrapped up very efficiently except for the possession storyline. That's the only thing that made the season feel bloated to me.

I hated season 3. so I won't ever say that was a good season.

I loved season 1. I think that was the best. season 2 had too many plot lines that went nowhere, some stuff just.... ended. I was pretty disappointed that the devil nun really didn't do anything big.
season 2 dragged as well, Every season drags. Sometimes I felt like season 2 was being gross just for the sake of being gross.

And the aliens stuff? I hated that. they really didn't need to add that into the story at all.

I agree they didn't need to add the alien storyline, but I liked the mysterious and somewhat light-hearted conclusion it was given. I thought it was handled well.

As for being gross just for the sake of it, that's exactly how I felt about season 3. What an awful season. Bleh. Just thinking about it makes me sick. I will say this though - season 3 undoubtedly had the best opening theme. When I saw that opening theme with the witches in the black KKK-style robes, I thought "Holy ****, this is going to be the most horrifying season yet". Boy was I wrong.

Despite season 2 being the closest to a real horror story (imo), I don't think any season has actually been scary. The opening themes are so atmospheric and full of terror, but the actual shows are very disappointing in comparison.

This Freak Show circus/clown concept doesn't interest me at all really. I hope that we'll get a proper alien abduction story as the main focus of a season. I'd also love to see their versions of Frankenstein, vampires and werewolves (1 season for each).

I don't want to give up on this show because I love the idea of it. The quality just isn't that great for the most part it seems.

I agree they didn't need to add the alien storyline, but I liked the mysterious and somewhat light-hearted conclusion it was given. I thought it was handled well.

As for being gross just for the sake of it, that's exactly how I felt about season 3. What an awful season. Bleh. Just thinking about it makes me sick. I will say this though - season 3 undoubtedly had the best opening theme. When I saw that opening theme with the witches in the black KKK-style robes, I thought "Holy ****, this is going to be the most horrifying season yet". Boy was I wrong.

Despite season 2 being the closest to a real horror story (imo), I don't think any season has actually been scary. The opening themes are so atmospheric and full of terror, but the actual shows are very disappointing in comparison.

This Freak Show circus/clown concept doesn't interest me at all really. I hope that we'll get a proper alien abduction story as the main focus of a season. I'd also love to see their versions of Frankenstein, vampires and werewolves (1 season for each).

I don't want to give up on this show because I love the idea of it. The quality just isn't that great for the most part it seems.

Bingo! thats why i keep watching, (even If I end up hating it :lol)

Will be tuning in. I'm calling it now, one of sarah paulsons heads will be cut off during this season lolol.

Well.. not sure what to think about this so far.. will see... the psycho Clown is def. on the cool side of the show so far...

I honestly think this one might shape up to be my favorite season yet! Last night didn't disappoint, and outside of the Walking Dead, I think AHS is seriously raising the bar with its SFX and make up. Bette and Dot were played with great, subtle nuancing and Jessica Lange ROCKS it (as usual). Freak Show has its freak flag flying proudly!

Back