Amstel's World of Figures...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Amstel's Custom Horror Figures...

Cropsy looks cool. I just watched the Burning earlier. It was decent. I think the most under appreciated horror icon is Candyman. Love Tony Todd so much :)

Who's Chrome skull? I'll look into to him tonight.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

The detail on those accesories are quite impressive.

Thank you Rock! This one took me months to complete and the hard work has paid off. Maisto did one h*** of a great job customizing the accessories! Am waiting on the Kai Joel sculpt that has been sent out to be painted then I'll have two sculpts!

Cropsy looks cool. I just watched the Burning earlier. It was decent. I think the most under appreciated horror icon is Candyman. Love Tony Todd so much :)

Who's Chrome skull? I'll look into to him tonight.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Oh yeah a Candyman figure is a MUST have! I'd love to have one!!

Chromeskull is a serial killer that goes around killing people with a video camera mounted on his shoulder. I am not a big fan of the movies (Laid To Rest 1 & 2), but a Chromeskull figure is awesome! :lol

I picked up this knife off eBay seemed like the best I could get at the time.
a8e4ubu9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've seen that on eBay. A pricey knife @$120, right?! Looks great, though! JAKC does lamson knife and I've seen him sell his stuff on eBay and on FB, I just don't know the quality of it to buy one yet. I prefer a real metal knife to those skimpy aluminum ones that could bend easily.

I haven't recieved it yet but should get it sometime next week or so. Pictures look awsome. Hopefully I get my money's worth.

Let me know once you get it! :)

Just bought a Betomatali Jason part 3 original sculpt from a fellow freak. Looking forward to getting it! :clap

Last edited:

I've seen that on eBay. A pricey knife @$120, right?! Looks great, though! JAKC does lamson knife and I've seen him sell his stuff on eBay and on FB, I just don't know the quality of it to buy one yet. I prefer a real metal knife to those skimpy aluminum ones that could bend easily.

Thats a knife from Jon De Guzman aka fullmetal. His metal work is the best you can get. If you contact him here he gives you a pricecut.

I present to you...The Collector!!

epa7epuj.jpg

y2u8u8uh.jpg

damuheza.jpg

sajaje2u.jpg

ydynajes.jpg

Joebizz34 sold this to me. This is one of his own custom work. He has done an incredibly job on building this figure. He sculpted the mask on a head, put together the clothes and weathered it. He did an amazing job! I just HAD to have it! Thank you Ron! :duff

There was a knife that was supposed to go with it, unfortunately the USPS mishandled the package and it arrived in a bad shape with the bottom of the box slightly opened for any parts to fall out which the knife did. I will have to replace it soon.

Last edited:

Awesome!! Joe did a sick job. Watched both movies last year for the first time and I loved them! They were shot as if you were there. Sorry to hear about the knife, hopefully it's a common knife and not hard to find

Oh **** that looks good. I didn't know there was a sequel! I'm going to watch it tonight.

Thank you guys! Yeah the sequel was just as good as the first one! Rarely that ever happens. The knife comes from a Dx01 joker and that's easy to find. Whew!

I finally finished my Myers sculpt that I painted and haired for the first time. It is an original sculpt, I made sure of that. Here's some pictures~

Madbug's retooled 2.0!

6ary8y6e.jpg

gyqajery.jpg

I do not know much about madbug's sculpts but why does he have a kissy face? Pucker up Laurie, here comes big brother Michael! :)

The paint and hair is top notch, good job!

Lol! You crack me up. I don't know. Its the shape of the lips on the sculpt and I shaded in some of the areas. I have an extra original sculpt that hasn't been painted. I'll show you how it looks. Maybe I should fix that again. I dont want a kissy face! :D

By the way thanks. I'm fairly impressed with myself for painting this the first time. Painting is so much easier than hairing!

Here's a picture of it

ny8yvyby.jpg

I picked up another one because with the first one I dremeled the neck out. After seeing 8-bit's picture of one with a sculpted neck, I realized I like it better.

Back