Pick One! T1 / T2 / Robocop 1 / Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pick Only One!

• Total voters
ibnG20sJH4nKbU.gif

I'm sorry, when did they start letting Lucas do reshoots for the terminator franchise? :lol

Just put my vote in. I'm not going to say which I voted for put my vote did Predator back in the lead by 1 for now:)

I like the Robocop theme (and soundtrack overall) more than T1 and T2's soundtrack. Definitely.

Nothing's more uplifting than Robocop going out on patrol or the ending, "nice shootin' son, what's your name . . . Murphy".

Predator does have the best score. thats not even a contest predator wins hands down

I voted Predator. I've soured on T2 a bit over the last decade. But, I was pretty sure T2 was going to run away with this. Surprising result.

SnakeDoc

Sure, RC main theme is the most uplifting and soul moving, almost superhero like.

But T2 is so very haunting, and nothing beats that refined percussion blasting in a home theater.

T2, by far - it's my favorite movie full stop.

Then Predator, with T1 pretty far behind that, and Robocop far behind that.

I love all four movies, but there's an odd amount of space in between them for me.

Back