Kaustic Plastik - XXL Project set 1 - The Fantasy Warrior

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In USA will be priced 89 Dollars. That's it totally in line with other Custom kit like this.
50$ it's just impossible.
High quality leather items, boots in leather, Weapon made in top quality metal material in Italy (it's not a Chinese die cast cheap product)..
Limited edition... 50$ it's more or less the cost of production ;)
Quality production are not cheap my friend ;) Especially if you make in limited numbers ;)

ok, for the quality of the materials you're talking about, 89 sounds perfectly reasonable.

And just to put things into perspective on costs... you can buy a 1/6 metal letter opener of the Atlantean and the retail alone is $29.

While the head isn't spot-on, it's close enough and the rest of the kit look excellent and will look even better with some weathering. And there are other excellent Arnie sculpts out there... I've got a DX-10 ear-marked for this and I think the first T1 would also be a good choice :lecture

Outfit and sword worth the price alone. I have the Skyrim Dragonborn Headsculpt I never got to use. This outfit is perfect.

In USA will be priced 89 Dollars.

I'm in for two sets, no question. I'm totally happy with the head sculpt--if it looked any more like him, there'd be legal issues and the hair's dark enough it's closer to the Robert E. Howard version of the character. If the eyes were blue like in the stories, I'd be naming my firstborn son Fabio. The quality looks good and it'll cause me to buy an extra KP02A, which is smart business on their part.

Looks well worth it the outfit looks darn good, the head headsculpt I can live with, it's closer then other companies get when they are trying. Will get it to compliment my custom :) Will this be available to Australia?

I think its an excellent set. Were some people really expecting a full on Schwarzenegger likeness? :lol Come on. I think we should all be used to these products by now.

The sculpt does look like Danzig though. :rock

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

No but why even bother? If you're not going to make the likeness match then why even bother making a semi likeness? Why not just have a generic head on there?

No but why even bother? If you're not going to make the likeness match then why even bother making a semi likeness? Why not just have a generic head on there?

Because the figure is intended to be Conan, so they still represent a decent likeness with an awesome outfit for people who are content with the sculpt to display or source a better sculpt with their awesome outfit.

Back